PDA

View Full Version : someone please buy my valver need money for astra gsi

Anonymous
04-04-05, 10:48 PM
my 2ltr 16v nova it has had a full re build from a bare shell which i bought from a rally place it was going to be there donar car the car has been fully seem welded every little weld on the car has been seem welded it has had new front end put in all done properly it has a full safety devices 6 point roll cage with door bars and rear strut brace. it has new brake pipes all round with goodridge braided brake hoses its got 2ltr 16v brakes on front all new shoes on back and handrake cables. it has had a full re spray in rover sky blue inside and out. the engine has had a full re build it has got 0000 miles on it t has had new shells big end bearings ported and polished head new rings honed out arp rod bolts new timing belt kit including rollers and water pump. it is lowered by 60mm on spax springs and shockers. it has got corbeau forza bucket seats with sparco harnesses and sliding subframes also black gsi dash.it is fully de locked all round. all it needs is the boot flatting and painting a central locking kit and alarm and the bonnet is getting painted and bumpers i have batsport 2 kit for it. it has got 16" speedlines on it with all good tyres and all centre caps. i have all receipts to prove work done like the welding and the engine re build adding up to ?????

email gte2ltr16v@aol.com