PDA

View Full Version : Bargin of the year for real nova fan!!!!!

TeeMakk
04-04-05, 07:32 PM
i have a 1.6 nova. its been resprayed in black. it has new wings, rear arches and doors and sills. it has 2 corbeau racing seats(new) with racing belts. it has 16 inch multi spoke wheels fox evo 3finished in silver with 195/45/16 hankook ventus ko2 tyres. 1.6 astra engine with twin dellorto 40's.ashley manifold,full mild steel piper exhaust system. lowered 60mm with spax shocks. brand new lower arms,track rod ends and ball joints.
16v brakes front discs and calipers.
stripped inside with rollcage.digi dash. alloy gear knob and leather gaiter.
cobra total closure alarm and immobliser

WAIT THERES MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It also comes with a spare 1.6 se gsi engine in a scrapped gsi which failed its mot on welding. this car has officially been scrapped so can only be used for parts. But everthing else on the car is near perfect. i have loads of recipts for loads of stuff. plus the scrapped car is in silk violet which is quite desirable.the engine has only done 4000 miles with recipts so is as good as new. i dont want to sell it but my parents are making me as its all taking up loads of room. also 2 flushed doors un painted with no locks and no handles. plus a flushed tailgate. and more ,, theres just too much to list.

Now the price. all i want is the money for the black nova and the rest is included.?1600. Thats hardly nothing for the amount you get. i could sell it individually but i dont have the time as im a studying student. so even if you buy the car and sell the parts you would make a reasonable profit.

Please contact me asap. 07917-320-717. Remember ?1600 for the lot.