PDA

View Full Version : My ICE

Anonymous
04-01-01, 02:53 AM
Right then, i have spent all of my student loan & a bit more on this system so i need your help!

The spec is as follows:

Kenwood MD Headunit(none mask)
Kenwood 6 Disc changer
Infinity Perfect 6.1 components
Alpine V12 T503
Infinity Perfect 10 sub
Alpine V12 T757

Lots & lots of soundproofing(will cover WHOLE of inside of car!not in yet)

?150 wiring, not bought yet.

Well, thats the system, i am hoping to be entering the soundoff comps, in class novice 2.

The problem is, the boot, i aint got a clue how to set it up!

Any ideas, pics or whatever on boot builds, please send em to me, i am desperate!!

Cheers for the help, any other ideas, send em my way!

Cheers again

Mark D

Anonymous
04-01-01, 10:03 AM
have the sub on the left of the boot and the amp on the right and have a fancy build for them so you make use of the space around the wheel arch. thats what i planned b4 mine was broken into, which put me off. the build allows you to use a bit of the boot and to be able to take your spare wheel out too if its done right. hope its some help

Anonymous
04-01-01, 10:20 AM
I'd get another loan if I were you, and get an alarm and a big f**k off baseball bat.

Anonymous
04-01-01, 11:38 AM
You could screw your amps to the back of the rear seats.

Anonymous
04-01-01, 12:06 PM
What u want to do is get 2 sheets of MDF and bolt everythig down then put the 2nd sheet over the top to hide the wiring should look good.

Anonymous
06-01-01, 04:34 PM
hey have a look at ma car in feature cars (Richard Ball) and you will c ma install, but don't try 2 copy anybody, it'll look alot better if u do an original design......good luck