PDA

View Full Version : 2L Xe WiTH GRouP a sHaFTs ~ BeaRiNGs & FLaNGeS..?

flushsimon
02-04-05, 11:17 PM
i'M JusT WouNDeRiNG iF aNYoNe RuNs CaV BeaRiNGs & DRiVe FLaNGeS WiTH THeiR NoVa sTeeRiNG KNucKLeS..?

i'Ve TaKeN THe TuRNeD DoWN FLaNGe RouTe & THeY'Ve BRoKeN iNSiDe THe BeaRiNG; ReaLLY NeeD To KeeP THe BiG iNNeRs & oUTeRs HeRe. http://www.digitalempathy.co.uk/sMiLieS/uNSuRe.GiF

General Baxter
02-04-05, 11:54 PM
WhAt ThE FuCk Is ThIs AlL AbOuT :?:

my god that too ages to type

ANDYRACER
03-04-05, 02:36 PM
Na it's something u can mess around with on ur keyboard. He does it all the time on roybacer it's well annoying and really hard to read.

flushsimon
03-04-05, 03:07 PM
THiS TYPiNG TaKeS ViRTUaLLY No LoNGeR THaN THe CoNVeNTioNaL SoRT FoR Me NoW.

TYPe aSiDe FoR a MiNuTe ~ BeaRiNGs & HuBs..?

Aragorn
03-04-05, 10:32 PM
well if u type normally i'll tell u what to do

otherwise i wont

R1CH
03-04-05, 11:08 PM
sorry rich this was edited to give this pleb NO help at all!

stop using a piece of code to type like a bellend and you might get help etc from forums!

hugs and kisses
Admin

Austin_Nova16
04-04-05, 09:26 AM
My mate MPP_Russel off here runs the bigger shafts, but his uses MK3 Astra GSi 16v items. The cav bearings are bigger and require more machining of the upright...

loggyboy
04-04-05, 10:26 PM
leave flush alone... :roll:
fcuksake, this place is overmoderated to fuck... he caused no offence, posted no risk? material, and his post, which could acctually be an interesting read gets halted. half the pricks on forums - tlk like this so dat day can drop a few letas n tlk n txt spk... <---- now thats fucking hard to read... flushs typing is not had to read at all. and he has a lush car so its worth reading the gay way he types just to see the car... :lol:

loggyboy
04-04-05, 10:28 PM
also as far as i know he uses no code to create the text either... its just him and a shift key :s

m.d.
04-04-05, 10:29 PM
why is he typing in a crap text then. to be fare its not hard to type normally is it, :roll: so why talk in some text that just pisses people off, he gets abuse on RB for doing it so what makes us any different

loggyboy
04-04-05, 10:36 PM
abuse is always expected when ur different.. its not good, but alot more acceptable than persucustion.. which seems to be happening here :?

Stuart
04-04-05, 10:41 PM
aww geds massive getting touchy over us not liking the way someone types?!?!

thats as bad, if not worse than text typing, and makes "him" look like a 15yr old girl that uses Faceparty lol

he could have a DB9 for all i care but typing like a spaz and causing pain in the ass to read posts with defiance (i know the way he got "welcomed" on mig), earns a trip to the sin bin.