PDA

View Full Version : Alarm goes of after armed, speaker question and amps

notenuffhoursintheday
02-04-05, 12:36 AM
ALARM
hey guys tonight ive noticed that when i arm my alarm it goes off all doors are shut no power going on would it be down to a low battery?

SPEAKERS & AMP

im currently doing a new setup in my car im gonna have 3 sets of 6x9s in the back 1 set on parcel shelf and 2 sets on the back bit where the seats were and 1 set in the rear cards and ive got a set in my doors and i wanna put another set in the front but i dont know where has anyone come across any ideas ? also ive got a 800 wat amp and the 6x9s are 100 wat would i be able to run the 2 sets on the back bored outta the 1 & 2 channels and the door and rear cards on the 3 & 4 channels so bascially in theory ima getting 100 wat to each speaker the parcel shelf will be powered form the head unit also the dash speakers another thing is would it be possible to split the preouts coz i only have 2 front and rear but i want 2 15s and 2 12s running of another 2 amps so would it be possible to get an auxilary splitter thanks guys

chris

SRlew
02-04-05, 08:10 PM
my alarm used to go off when it was armed for no reason, it turned out to be a broken sensor or somthing to do with the sensors, so a little gust of wind would just set it off. it might be somthing like that but if not then look in your alarm manual if you have one) and see if it says anything about it going off when the battreys low etc.

lew

epo
02-04-05, 08:27 PM
my alarm used to do this but only in cold temperatures durring the winter and really hot temps in the summer

DISCO GSI
11-04-05, 11:20 AM
mine does it when its raining hard! i think it must get a sensor wet! " it only ever happens as a fit bird walks past! making me look like a right plonker!

Jack
11-04-05, 01:10 PM
What sensors does the alarm have on it? (shock, microwave, ultrasonic etc)

notenuffhoursintheday
12-04-05, 08:30 PM
i took the ultra sonic sensors out
so just got shock sensor and when the door or boot opens :\ still not sorted it yet cant be assed hehe