PDA

View Full Version : fao Jules - a black nova for sale

Ian
01-04-05, 03:54 PM
Nick Caros nova is for sale...i know how much you love black novas, better sell the wife, adverts on mig btw, sensible offers.

Stuart
01-04-05, 03:58 PM
*cough* PM *cough*

Ian
01-04-05, 03:59 PM
*cough* fuck off *cough* :p

Jules
01-04-05, 04:45 PM
Old news - he text me ages ago about it!!
Try and keep up Ian!!
:lol:

Ian
01-04-05, 04:51 PM
:P

krobinson
01-04-05, 05:43 PM
He mentioned it at Trax, catch up mate!!

Keith

Ian
01-04-05, 05:48 PM
hes mentioned maybe selling afaik, but actually advertised it on mig yesterday

ANDYRACER
01-04-05, 06:05 PM
Has anyone got anypics of his Nova im not sure which one it is? Is it the one with Astra mk4 wheels and on throttle bodies?

peester
01-04-05, 06:10 PM
Has anyone got anypics of his Nova im not sure which one it is? Is it the one with Astra mk4 wheels and on throttle bodies?

yep. gotta be dear that..

karl Rowntree
01-04-05, 09:07 PM
Nick wont sell it, can you imagine if you went to look at it! Veiwing by invitation only :lol:

scott.parker
01-04-05, 10:44 PM
Nick wont sell it, can you imagine if you went to look at it! Veiwing by invitation only :lol:

lol..im sure even if i offerd you a nice amount and said i would be over tomo you would not sell yours to me would you?? :lol: :wink:

Scott

karl Rowntree
01-04-05, 11:24 PM
You couldnt offer me enough, thats why i would never sell i dont think. Same i imagine Nick will feel when i trys to part with his.

They arent worth alot in the normal sense, but i really couldnt put a price on what the car has got me over the years.

It boils down to weather you have enough space to keep all these cars at the end of the day. I think i would rather have mine crushed and use it as a coffee table than see someone else drive it :lol:

scott.parker
01-04-05, 11:26 PM
You couldnt offer me enough, thats why i would never sell i dont think. Same i imagine Nick will feel when i trys to part with his.

They arent worth alot in the normal sense, but i really couldnt put a price on what the car has got me over the years.

It boils down to weather you have enough space to keep all these cars at the end of the day. I think i would rather have mine crushed and use it as a coffee table than see someone else drive it :lol:

You just wouldnt wont to see someone whiping your ass in your old car round a track :lol: :wink:

Scott

karl Rowntree
01-04-05, 11:30 PM
I could live with it as i will be overtaking them in a megabusa! :twisted:

How come Nicks selling, is he just trying to free up some money? I would be selling the VX if i was him lol.

scott.parker
01-04-05, 11:35 PM
I could live with it as i will be overtaking them in a megabusa! :twisted:

How come Nicks selling, is he just trying to free up some money? I would be selling the VX if i was him lol.

So its 100% go ahead now then mate? cool if it is you will have to take me out in that one,think pant change will be needed :lol:

Scott

Ian
01-04-05, 11:37 PM
http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=190461

I think its time to part with my pride and joy... ive owned since 1990..

Its just sat in the garage and hardley used..

Want to spend the money on my VX220..

No expense spared 2.0 16v on SBD TP208 Throttle Bodies, 1/2 leather and genuine aston martin Alcantara interior, new headlineing in alcantara, electric sunroof... Respray by Adrian Culley...

Massive spec..

No time wasters

Sensible offers!!

karl Rowntree
01-04-05, 11:48 PM
Yes i am definately getting one scott though its going to be atleast september before i get the kit, ready for summer 2006.

Well i guess he just wants to move on, fair play hes had his fun and hes owned it for aslong as the age of some people that use this site (thats not meant to be an insult) There comes a time when you can make them too mint and they become undriveable, just an expensive ornament.

Where are you Nick? Your very quite lately :wink:

njc11
02-04-05, 12:14 PM
Hi!!

Not been on here for a while.. really busy at work at the moment :cry:

Ive advertised the car to see if i get any interest.. had a couple of emails but nothing serious!!

Like Karl says i'll probablt never be able to part with it if it came down to it, but if someone offers me good money then i might do!!

I cant get enough of the vx.. love driving and want to spend money on it!!

Martin Kelsons is looking the muts nuts!! always been a favourite of mine!

Cheers

Nick

Rick Draper
02-04-05, 12:46 PM
I know what you mean Karl, if i ever come to decide to sell or break mine the only bit thats not going to be for sale is the shell, thats going in the crusher as i dont want anyone else driving MY nova!

Nick i cannot believe your going to sell it, i hope if you do sell it its to add a T badge on the end of the VX220!

yellow nova
02-04-05, 04:06 PM
i'll show my arse in burtons window :D if caro sells his car theirs no way he will part with it he just after some attention :lol:

njc11
04-04-05, 10:37 AM
we'll soon see!!

Took it out for a blast last night...first time since sept last year..

How ive missed the sound of those throttle bodies 8) but its just not a VX!!

As for the VX i was thinking more Supercharger than a T 8)

Get on with the conversion Dave...

Cheers

Nick

jkhilton
04-04-05, 10:48 AM
I think if this had come up a few months ago I would have had the car off you!!! It's pretty much the one that got me into novas, but unfortunately I've just spent all my cash on a new turbo/transfer box/clutch/service/fuel..... and a few other bits and pieces.

Could you not put the throttle bodies from the nova onto the VX or are they completely different fitment etc?

njc11
04-04-05, 11:31 AM
There aint enough room to get them in the vx :(

It there was i would have had them on there by now!!

The only other thing that would concern me if somebody did a tb kit would be the extra heat the engine generates...

I have heard that jenvey were possibly going to be doing someting for the 2.2.. But at the moment courtenays Hitec Supercharger option is favourite 8) stage 2 265bhp

Cheers

Nick

Jules
04-04-05, 02:10 PM
I have heard that jenvey were possibly going to be doing someting for the 2.2.. But at the moment courtenays Hitec Supercharger option is favourite 8) stage 2 265bhp

Cheers

Nick

Courtenays?

Thought you didn't go much on them?

njc11
04-04-05, 03:49 PM
The supercharger conversion they are doing seems to be getting excellent write ups!!

Its not cheap, but considering the performance etc it has to be an option.

More relaible i reckon than a turbo as well...

Cheers

Nick