PDA

View Full Version : Quiet Forums??

hendrix
31-03-05, 03:29 PM
Has anyone noticed that the forums seem a little quiet lately??
where are all the "regular" people?
Sorry am a lil bored

Alex
31-03-05, 03:42 PM
I've been on the hunt for watercooling parts.
Also been on the lookout for a proxy server to use instead of the works one (lol).

oh and i've been doing (not much) work as well.

Jack
31-03-05, 03:45 PM
I'm searching for car parts, and getting annoyed at the GT4OC being converted to fully paid up only access :evil: Oh well over to the CCUK then lol

And trying to look as if i'm working.... as best I can whilst having NOVALOAD emblazened across my screen :lol:

Alex, is that watercooling for your PC? Any luck in finding anything good?

dunova
31-03-05, 03:49 PM
Yes it has been quite QUIET lately :!:

I've been busy trying to fit my stereo in the Omega and it's being a pain in the ar5e :roll:

And yes, the nova did go last night :cry:
It was really fooking difficult watching him drive off :cry:

Alex
31-03-05, 03:54 PM
Well I already have a Swiftech cooling block for my GPU and also a radiator from the states on its way. I have found the CPU block I want as well as the chipset cooling block. I'm stuck with the pump though. I want something that is reliable and will run from a 4 pin power supply from the PSU, i don't want an extra plug to find a socket for! Also I don't want to pay bucks for it.

May get rid of the rad though (i bought it for pennies on US e-ghey because it was incorrectly listed). I will make money if i sell it. It has different size tubing to the GPU and CPU tubes (10mm compared to a 1/2" tube) so it would take a little messing to fit.

Debating on a new case now. Seen some funny clear perspex ones. Thing is, what colour drives do you fit into a clear case? lol.

hendrix
31-03-05, 03:57 PM
ive got water cooling for u alex
http://comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ho/hozelock-50m-hose-and-fittings-set-with-spray-gun.JPG
:lol:

epo
31-03-05, 07:23 PM
im ill :!: :lol:

ANDYRACER
31-03-05, 09:42 PM
Ive also noticed it has been quite quiet on here and i get moaned at everytime i start a thread so i haven't bothered.