PDA

View Full Version : hi im new

scriv
30-03-05, 10:02 PM
hi guys been on here for a while just havent posted alot i brought martin hills nova a few week back will be at most of the show this year so see u all there .for those of u who dont know what the nova looks like heres a pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/scriv/nova/oldskool8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/scriv/nova/nicenova.jpg

kevster
30-03-05, 10:06 PM
nice looking
:D

boredbloke
30-03-05, 10:08 PM
Blimey, u paid alot for that didn't ya!

looks sweet mate, there was a post a while ago about this being on ebay,

have a look through the muppet corner

Riggy
30-03-05, 10:08 PM
welcome to NL mate

thats one cracking a very well known car there mate

look after it :lol:

James B
30-03-05, 10:09 PM
good lad, welcome to novaload mate

You planning on any changes or keeping it how it is?

james

elsey197
awesome car mate has been one of my favorite over the years, any plans for it?

Mike.
welcome mate, most of us will recognise that nova, whether its like that or its other various guises lol, what you got planned for it?

Mel
Hello, welcome to the site!

Where you from?

I have always loved that nova (even if it is a mk2 lol) ever since I saw it at PV a couple years ago.

scriv
30-03-05, 10:24 PM
im from brum not far from martin . i will look after it changes wise im thinking stack dash ,new front windows with sliding hatch might change from the carbs to sbd tbs .other than that just alot of power coating rear beam etc and definatly a brake bias valve . think of a colour change later on .i work in a body shop so might take it of the rd in the winter for a full nut and bolt rebuild with no expense spared :lol:

Mel
30-03-05, 10:30 PM
Just as long as you don't mutate it!

scriv
30-03-05, 10:32 PM
no im not a idiot i like the car the way it is just gona be a few tweaks

Riggy
30-03-05, 10:37 PM
nothing agaisnt the car but id say a full respray would be a good idea

as at the min everyone will know it as martins car :( :(

but with a few choice mods you could change that :lol:

scriv
30-03-05, 10:41 PM
ye thats what i thought this is the only car ive ever had that i havent modded .the guy that brought my old corsa said everyone always refered to it and "scrivs" car this is a pic of my corsa
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/scriv/scriv_19.jpg

elsey197
30-03-05, 10:47 PM
For a kitted corsa that looks spanking, im sure you keep the nova looking good, are you change the front bumper back to something like this?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.bishop30/novalution/images/billing071.jpg

scriv
30-03-05, 10:52 PM
dont know i like that one better but i was thinking one of them big jap ones pmsl only joking ye i might go down them lines , i was thinking of painting the car white and keeping the crazy patten in black with the wheels black

srs1
30-03-05, 10:57 PM
i have to say, that is probably the best looking corsa i have seen.

makes me think now?????

scriv
30-03-05, 11:01 PM
cheers i put alot of work into that car all with me own hands was featured in redline first corsa b on 19s then the lad who brought it wrote it off a month later :cry:

srs1
30-03-05, 11:04 PM
what a nobber!

peester
31-03-05, 12:21 AM
hi mate; big respect. bet its bit wierd to go out and buy a really expensive nova then a load of nova geeks tell u its sacred treasure; and warn you/tell you how to look after you own propety..lol.
just messin. enjoy; be good to see ur plans unvail.(sp)

Breeny
31-03-05, 12:24 AM
Saw the car in MK on Sunday, glad to see it went to a good home :)

I recognise the name from when you used to have the red corsa.. Don't remember it with the 19's though, you had 17" white phantoms I think.. was a few years ago though lol

SREmma
31-03-05, 11:24 AM
Saw the car in MK on Sunday, glad to see it went to a good home :)

Did you used to have a red corsa any chance? I recognise the name..

Breeny obviously didnt pay much attention to the post there was a link up to pictures of his Red Corsa! :lol: :P :lol: (Im so gonna get in Trouble when you read this :lol: )

Breeny
31-03-05, 12:31 PM
What you on about mEmma... I think you may have misread my post :wink: :P

Sheeeshh women :roll: :lol:

SREmma
31-03-05, 12:42 PM
:lol: I dont think i misread your post all MR Breen thats for the mEmma Babe :lol: :lol:

Sheeessshhh Women hey (Oh i remember from a previous post you dont need women) YEAH RIGHT :P :P

You know im right as always LOL you didnt read the post blatent fact! :P

Am i gonna be in Trouble Later :?:

James B
31-03-05, 05:43 PM
:lol: I dont think i misread your post all MR Breen thats for the mEmma Babe :lol: :lol:

Sheeessshhh Women hey (Oh i remember from a previous post you dont need women) YEAH RIGHT :P :P

You know im right as always LOL you didnt read the post blatent fact! :P

Am i gonna be in Trouble Later :?:

ahh marital bliss

Ojc
31-03-05, 07:18 PM
Hello Scriv, lucky man I have always loved Martin Hills car. What is he doing now after selling the Nova?

scriv
31-03-05, 10:50 PM
hes had a tvr for a while now :x

scott.parker
01-04-05, 10:31 PM
Like the idea of old mk1 bumper big mouth'd will look good also the paint change to black and white sounds good less in your face affter a big night out :lol: :wink:

And how old is this pic??

Looks wise mr beastons cars the same but Karls must still be the 1.9 8v lump in that pic :o :lol:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.bishop30/novalution/images/billing071.jpg

Scott

onephatnova
01-04-05, 11:28 PM
welcome to Novaload :)

that is one V-nice Nova 8)