PDA

View Full Version : Whoops

Jack
29-03-05, 10:17 PM
*throws up link and keeps his head down*

Yes, its on Barry Boys (http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13433&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

:o

burgo
29-03-05, 10:20 PM
proper chaved up. praps it was the best thing for it, i just hope the owner doesnt get another nova

Novadex
29-03-05, 10:21 PM
Painfull, bet his insurance had a field day!

epo
29-03-05, 10:24 PM
savage

i really dont like the barry boy tossers that really wind me up

Philsutton
29-03-05, 10:24 PM
thats why novas have a bad name, dick heads ragging around towns an crashing their 1.2s as they ant handle the power man

boredbloke
29-03-05, 10:27 PM
You know thats why ppl don't like ppl with nova's

he should however be given a wet slap and the forced to take it up the jack side by every horney inmate in the local prison, just for being a complete nobber.

Philsutton
29-03-05, 10:29 PM
then again the same could be said for the people onm barry boys, im surprised they can see the keyboard in order type with the heads lodged up their arses so far. Anything other than a scooby/evo is deemed crap

Jack
29-03-05, 10:35 PM
and the forced to take it up the jack side
Steady on!! :lol:

I'd say their idea of "barry" is anything that hasn't had ?10k spent on purebred jap engine mods, has the slightest hint of chrome, or painted in a colour thats not a flat factory base option lol

I'm surprised they've not pounced on the Nova Sport thats on ebay - as it has "burberry" seats :roll:

epo
29-03-05, 10:38 PM
then again the same could be said for the people onm barry boys, im surprised they can see the keyboard in order type with the heads lodged up their a*** so far. Anything other than a scooby/evo is deemed crap

thats what annoys me they just sit there spouting shite

oh look at this car its blabla bollocks its not standard so will sit here like w4nkers and slate it just because someones done something different

its sad and pathetic tbh

yes the lads been a tit pranged his car lets hope he learns from it tbh i cant see the point in 3 pages of them going on serves him right

i tell you they all need lining up and giving a good smack barry boy f*cking wasters :!: :!: :rant:

Philsutton
29-03-05, 10:40 PM
they are the sorts of people i hunt down in the nova, pull up next to them in their 30k boxter an blow them away. I bet they all drive scooters anyway lol, save the enviroment an that

ANDYRACER
29-03-05, 10:41 PM
There tosser on barrybros who gives them the right to say whats shit and whats not. TWATS.

epo
29-03-05, 10:43 PM
the main thing that winds me up is the way they come onto sites just post bollocks about peoples cars
get banned and brag about it

one of the tossers (oops) members admits being banned from sw-cc :roll:

hendrix
29-03-05, 10:49 PM
yeah they do seem like tossers tbh
Shame about the car tho looked tidy apart from awful front bumper :roll:

markiemark
29-03-05, 11:38 PM
"thats why novas have a bad name, dick heads ragging around towns an crashing their 1.2s as they ant handle the power man"

is that a dig at all 1.2 owners? i have a nova 1.2 but that dnt mean i drive like a fa_nny and rag it. ... the reason i have a 1.2 - first car and trying to keep insurance to a minimum for couple of years.

Mushy
29-03-05, 11:40 PM
thats why our insurance is so high

Philsutton
30-03-05, 01:01 PM
its not a dig at 1.2 novas, mine was a 1.2 for a few years. Its just you will find that the chavs tend to rag around low powered ones and still arent able to control the power.

Mike.
30-03-05, 06:51 PM
lol i have a 1.2 and its really fast :lol: :lol:

its did look a nice car except the chav bodykit. drive like a prat and your bound to bin your car lol bet he'd only been driving a day