PDA

View Full Version : any ideas

Antoneo
12-06-02, 06:07 PM
does anyone know the penalty for using red diesal in ur motor. also whats the best way to avoid getting caught, ive been told to change the fuel filter every month but i think thats a bit over the top.
cheers guys.

bigdee
12-06-02, 06:18 PM
i think the max is 7 years prison but that wouldn't really happen to a private motortist. usually on first offence a restoration fee only , then next time a min of ?500.
its easy for them to tell if you've run red diesel due to fuel tank, lines and everewhere the diesel goes will be stained red.

CP
12-06-02, 09:16 PM
Tsk Tsk! You naughty boy - you shudn't even have such thoughts ;)

The meaning of life??
1.4 16V

Dicko
12-06-02, 11:01 PM
iv herd they usually take your vehicle off you and give you a small penalty aswell. very uncomin to be stoped and this checked if u live in a city, but if u live in the country or on a farm etc where farm machinery is used they check more often!!

ade
12-06-02, 11:12 PM
apologies for being a thicko but whats red diesel? Some kind of moon shine for yer car? :P

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!

big_steve_x
12-06-02, 11:22 PM
yeh whats red diesel???, its sounds 'special'

ade
12-06-02, 11:33 PM
like that "special stuff" off of league of gentleman special :>

This is a local fuel for local people - we'll have no trouble here!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!

cornish
13-06-02, 01:09 AM
I think i is tax free diesel that farmers get.

Anonymous
13-06-02, 10:23 AM
no no one can use it

i am on the save for loads of mods

benji
13-06-02, 09:33 PM
red diesel is tax free for agricultuial and industrial use only thats why its dead cheap

to check if you've used it your tank gets 'dipped' if it comes out red your fucked

adam5
14-06-02, 02:41 AM
theres a garage by ours that openly sells red diesal. only problem is theres a cop station opposite it. risky for car driver.

come onto www.roybacer.co.uk and ask badgers about alternative diesal fuels.