Novadex
28-03-05, 10:03 PM
This is a pointless post! lol

General Baxter
28-03-05, 10:09 PM
dont drive like a dick?

Novadex
28-03-05, 10:14 PM
fair enough! but that dont always work? For the inocent nova drivers who drive well but get piked on...

Riggy
28-03-05, 10:16 PM
lol you dont need any tricks

as baxter said dont drive like a cock and if you are ever pulled over , be very pollite (but not a ass licker) and do as they ask

plus make sure that your 100% legal or you deserve to be shafted

srs1
28-03-05, 10:18 PM
for once baxter you make sense.

DONT DRIVE LIKE A DICK!

i have an xe'd nova and dont drive like a nobber.
guess what, i aint been pulled for a producer in over 2 years.

its that simple.

Phil_G
28-03-05, 10:24 PM
I have been pulled over once for a blown tail light in my nova. Thats in the five years ive been driving it.

so who says they are a magnet for the cops?

not me!

Phil

ANDYRACER
28-03-05, 10:26 PM
Some times u cant help being pulled u look suspicious if theres more than 2 in the car the best thing ive seen is that book that ex-cop wrote about all the loop holes in the law. Well worth the money.

Novadex
28-03-05, 10:26 PM
lol, im 110% legal but they can always find summit! To be honest i aint been pulled in a while and the last copper that did pull me was sound and he was jus checkin the car wasnt niked! but ive herd some interesting stuff bout what they can an cant do and was wondering if anyone knew anything?

Novadex
28-03-05, 10:27 PM
Some times u cant help being pulled u look suspicious if theres more than 2 in the car the best thing ive seen is that book that ex-cop wrote about all the loop holes in the law. Well worth the money.

i herd about that but im not sure where ya can pik it up???

ANDYRACER
28-03-05, 10:46 PM
There was a advert for it a while ago in Total Vauxhall ring them and ask for the no.

Novadex
28-03-05, 10:48 PM
nice 1 m8, ill get on it!

srs1
28-03-05, 10:51 PM
if a copper pulled your car over and it had been robbed, you'd be pleased with the job there doing.

tbh mate, this is a pointless post that has been put up loads before.

if you want to drive fast etc, save it for the track of 1/4 mile strips.

General Baxter
28-03-05, 10:53 PM
for once baxter you make sense.

falls over :wink:

Novadex
28-03-05, 11:00 PM
if a copper pulled your car over and it had been robbed, you'd be pleased with the job there doing.

tbh mate, this is a pointless post that has been put up loads before.

Fair enough m8, i was jus askin out of interest

Chris
29-03-05, 11:44 AM
I also agree that this is a pointless post, I also agree that you shouldn't drive like a knob, if you do get pulled for driving like a dick then good, if you get pulled because they are checking your car out, good, they are doing a job. Like Sean, I drive an XE Nova, caged, and loud. The only time I have been pulled over for no reason was because the policeman thought I wasnt wearing a seatbelt, I have harnesses. But fair play he was doing his job again.

Chris

boredbloke
29-03-05, 12:58 PM
I've not been pulled over despite having colour coded tail lights,
(which probly are illegal don't actually know, although they do work fine!)

although I don't tear about in it or play music so loud that every other twat hears it.

Jack
29-03-05, 01:02 PM
In five years of driving my hatch I only got pulled two or three times, all of which was when the police were set up in laybys and etc doing spot checks on everyone.

And that was in a car that wasn't exactly inconspicuous...

The only people I see pulled by the fuzz are people who a) drive like they're narclopetic or b) have blatantly unsafe cars (e.g. bodykits that are about to drop off.... so most of the local saxos lol)

Philsutton
29-03-05, 01:19 PM

have disagreewith you there, if some had stolen your car they aint gonna pull over for the police and will just end up crashing it trying to get away.

In my 3 years of driving ive been pulled well over 30 times, and ive also been fcuked over at the mot station when it wasnt even on the road by the police. I have a feeling my car is marked though or something as they will pull me everytime they see me. Made a complaint about it an all they said was when you get a proper car will wont pull you any more.

Jack
29-03-05, 01:42 PM
Made a complaint about it an all they said was when you get a proper car will wont pull you any more.
If that was me I'd have taken the wooden top's number and made a written complaint about his attitude!

Philsutton
29-03-05, 01:47 PM
oh another thing one of them said was, he asked what car it was. I said its a vauxhall nova. Then his chimp of a partner next to him started giggling an said yeah it was a nova.

The police round this way are masters of time wasting and they wonder why they cant control the gun crime in notts.

Novadex
29-03-05, 05:55 PM
oh another thing one of them said was, he asked what car it was. I said its a vauxhall nova. Then his chimp of a partner next to him started giggling an said yeah it was a nova.

The police round this way are masters of time wasting and they wonder why they cant control the gun crime in notts.

Well then u shud agree with me when i ask for advice because some (not all) are Ba****ds! and its helpfull to remind them that they are not Gods!

Philsutton
29-03-05, 06:08 PM
http://arachne6.berkeley.edu/news/berkeleyan/2002/04/images/police.jpg
working hard as always pmsl

Novadex
29-03-05, 06:14 PM
How come they get away with doing dounuts? lol

epo
29-03-05, 06:43 PM
ive not been puled over for 4 years
i have never been pulled over when i had my sri and that had a straigh trough system i had mirror tints on the front windows

never had a problem with the old bill

also that book with the loop holes has been around for ages and is advertised in all the magazines