PDA

View Full Version : i love the smell of rc nitro fuel

te17@novasgonemad
26-03-05, 09:55 AM
ive just started up a couple of my rc sports planes for the summer , a bit of tweeking and now running like a pure breed - i love the smell of rc nitro fueling in the summer months,

any1 else on the site into modeling of some sorts,

i can fly heli's ive got three jets a low wing sports acrobatic and a fast top winger

what have you got and where do you use them

cheers rich

ESXrugbyplaya17
26-03-05, 11:48 AM
ive dont own any thing like that but ive had a go at flying a helicopter and fuck me its well hard to keep control i was so nervouse of crashing it coz their not exactley cheap are they. ne way just thought id share that wit ya all.

General Baxter
26-03-05, 11:52 AM
stick your finger in the fuel for about 5 seconds and pull it out,

your finger goes all cold and numb :lol:

te17@novasgonemad
26-03-05, 07:53 PM
Im running 60 percent nitro in my competion spec planes, which is 3x standard so if i did that i would not want to be near a naked flame for ages but i know that it reacts like liquid nitrogen and can break metal with it

ANDYRACER
27-03-05, 03:34 AM
Sounds quality mate. My mates ave gt some electric ones so they can race in doors and the money they put into them is mad.

Jim
27-03-05, 01:26 PM
Cambridge, Nova_Chris, Rick and myself all have Nitro cars. Cambridge and Chris have 1/10th on road (although Chris' is an impreza, so may be ok on some off road surfaces) mines a 1/8th off road buggy. Rick has thousands of them as he races them, lol.

There great fun, can't wait for the really warm weather to come along as theres a BMX track near to me that has some excellent jumps :)

Jim

Stuart
27-03-05, 03:22 PM
i fecked mine up this morning lol

i think there is about ?100 of damage to it oops. the steering crept out and it found a pole at 30+mph lol

Mike.
27-03-05, 05:45 PM
i had a old tamiya porshe that i converted to nitro, but it got wrecked :cry: , i've got a plane aswell but i've never finished it

burgo
27-03-05, 07:27 PM
sounds like gonna have to organise a race at pv then lol

Adam
27-03-05, 07:35 PM
I have a nitro 1/10th scale car.
But its got engine probs at the minute
It was fun when it was working tho :wink: