PDA

View Full Version : mig tossers

ianwood
04-06-02, 10:35 PM
i'm a fully paid up mig performance vauxhall member i have been since it started, i'm fed up of the whole if you drive a nova your not good enough for us thing has any one had the same problem with them. i wish novaload was a car club i'd pay to join

cornish
05-06-02, 12:32 AM
Personally i don't have a problem with them.

There are alot of people on there with ALOT of knowledge. Definately a website worth using imo.

Sid
05-06-02, 10:43 AM
I like Mig. Havent had any probs with them at all.
I'm just waiting for this site to have its big revamp...

CP
05-06-02, 08:26 PM
There are a lot of people who just don't like Novas full stop. Tends to be older people i notice, the miserable whingeing old gits that they all are. I hate old people :> hahahaha

The meaning of life??
1.4 16V

Novaload Admin
06-06-02, 08:29 PM
lot of help on there but also a lot of bias towards astras and cavs, novas are sort of looked down on, doesnt help when one of the moderators *cough* Rris Cose *cough* slags them all the time.

gary poole (astra on tb's) knows his stuff and always helps, lots of knowledge available in the mechanical section.

lee_gsi
07-06-02, 09:57 PM
I am on MIG too and dont see many bad posts about novas. I drive both a cav gsi and 16v nova and the info I have gained from the site far out weighs the synical replys about novas.

Breeny
07-06-02, 10:43 PM
LMFAO @ CP! :p