PDA

View Full Version : breaking 1.4sr, everything available

chriss
23-03-05, 07:54 PM
Right then, sadly due to some old bint smashing into me the nova is a write off. Has given me many happy memories over the 18 months I?ve owned it.
So got lots of bits for sale. These are rough prices but please no offending offers.
Prefer collection but delivery on some items could be arranged.

Clear rear lights, have small chip on one of them but hardly noticeable ?50

Full magnex exhaust, only 8 months old and covered a few thousand miles. ?150

Good condition digidash and transducer showing 102000 miles ?50

Gte interior, very good condition apart from drivers bolster worn quite badly ?60

4x tigra 5 spoke alloys, not bad condition but have some scratches. 2 tyres 6k miles old and other 2 500miles old. Offers please

2x gsi spoilers, both black and in good condition ?25 each

de-locked passenger door, in white. Needs a respray has not been sprayed since lock
removed, good solid job done. No rust ?30

passenger wing in green, good condition, no rust but will need a respray ?20

good engine 1.4sr, I recently rebuilt the top half with new lifters, camshaft, de-coke, skim and clean and relap in all valves. Bottom end was inspected and cleaned, new oil pump, sump gasket.
Plugs, leads, all other gaskets and most seals replaced, new dizzy cap and rotor arm
All work carried out to high standard due to me being a mechanic.
Offers please to see if its worth my time taking it out.

Superb condition 16v callipers discs and pads, genuine vauxhall discs and pads, only covered 3k miles. ?60

Good condition vauxstyle grill, very rare ive been told in black. Offers please

plain unpainted grill, slight crack in corner but easy to repair have pic ?10

Alloy locking filler cap, with key. Good condition ?20

2 light up sunvisors with the mirrors on ?25

set of unpainted black m3 mirrors with indicators on. Good condition ?30

set of solex locks with lots of spare keys and astra conversion plates, offers

rear hatch lock panel, smoothed and Vauxhall in chrome letters on it. Black, good condition but paint bubbling slightly ?15

gsi rear bumper, in excellent condition in black. Chrome strip on it. Bottom part smoothed off ?30

gsi front bumper with seat splitter on. Cracked where splitter smoothed on and scratches on bottom of splitter, black with chrome strip. Also damage to drivers side corner but would repair. ?20

set of headlights and clear indicators, uprated bulbs costing ?15, good condition ?30

standard rear clusters ?10

any other bits on a 1.4 sr mk2 available

email chrisnovasr@aol.com

or pm me for my number, will do discounts for bulk deals.
Collection from north west London preffered.
Pics available on request