PDA

View Full Version : namkeaps new transport

Ste_Nova
21-03-05, 05:44 PM
new one to replace the dead red shed (http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=108183) lol :o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Nova/namkeaps%20white/P3180005s.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Nova/namkeaps%20white/P3180004s.jpg

m.d.
21-03-05, 06:58 PM
is this going to be the a to b hack or a project

Jules
21-03-05, 09:48 PM
MK1 H plate - can't be too many of them about.

namkeaps
22-03-05, 02:12 AM
:( had a good look around this today for the frst time (got it for free as replacement of my crashed one in a prev topic)

its rotten as any nova i have seen :(

looks like im going to ave to build my grey nova back up and get the engine in that asap!!

5_door owner
22-03-05, 02:19 AM
:( had a good look around this today for the frst time (got it for free as replacement of my crashed one in a prev topic)

looks like im going to ave to build my grey nova back up and get the engine in that asap!!

does that mean your gettin rid? if so please dont scrap it ill take it off you for a few quid. not arsed if its fooked, i want to learn to weld n e hoo. :+:

namkeaps
22-03-05, 02:42 AM

does that mean your gettin rid? if so please dont scrap it ill take it off you for a few quid. not a*** if its fooked, i want to learn to weld n e hoo. :+:

am sure we can coe to some sort of arrangement with that mate

the rust is generally in the engine bay ... suspension struts and top front cross member mounts

added you to msn to sort something out anyways

5toprjepog
23-03-05, 07:50 PM
Oh dear thats another one so so so many (including My van are getting scrapped

5_door owner
23-03-05, 07:52 PM

nope, this one shall be brought back to life using the hands that are writing this reply :D

it will be a smooth euro ride when finished

5toprjepog
23-03-05, 08:16 PM
Why on earth did you spend 450 on a new shell

Ste_Nova
24-03-05, 05:32 PM

nope, this one shall be brought back to life using the hands that are writing this reply :D

it will be a smooth euro ride when finished

please send the ?? to me

jon_boy
24-03-05, 05:57 PM
I have a nice rust free shell, that comes with free clean unmarked standar interior and decent running 1.2 engine if you like. And its a H plate. but its a mk2...... :D :D Just bought a new toy and need space and money. Got a locost kit car, currently with a 1.4 twin carb triumph engine, but maybe putting in a straight six........ :D

Ian_Gsi16v
24-03-05, 09:00 PM
My brother bought a Nova last week..

MK1 H plate 1.2L. nearly rust free, rear arches are solid as is boot floor.

60K from new :o

?360 :)

BTW, I thought I saw ste nova in upton last week

Barn
25-03-05, 09:52 PM
MK1 H plate - can't be too many of them about.
got a GTE h-plater in the garage

nice too, lol