PDA

View Full Version : WHAT??? Senegal who?

wisewood
31-05-02, 02:42 PM
Until three days ago I didn't even know where Senegal was... now they beat France inthe world cup - what is going on there then?

Aj_1984_99
31-05-02, 02:46 PM
Lets hope that France carry on this way!!!

blondie
31-05-02, 03:53 PM
Well in to Senegal ..they played their asses off in that game and deserved a win. France didnt play badly either , maybe too relaxed but they where outplayed. Senegals goalie had a fucking stormer aswell.

sepatown my daimeys!!

Anonymous
31-05-02, 05:25 PM
lol some one at work got them in the sweep stake loli was like who the fuck are they lol

i am on the save for loads of mods

wisewood
31-05-02, 05:48 PM
I got bloody Costa Rica in the sweep at work - and the bloke before me got argentina - and bloke after got sodding france. Not fair...
Or so i thought untilo i saw that costa rica whooped brazil in the qualifiers... fair enough they wouldn't do it every go - but made me feel better.

Breeny
31-05-02, 06:11 PM
lolol i got fappin Russia in the sweep at work

ade
31-05-02, 10:03 PM
we got costa rica as our team - had to dress down and decorate our work area in all things costa rica. Had a fuckin laugh coming in as them pan pipe guys off fast show - won a wad of cash (?500!). That's ?100 quid each ( only 4 in my team!) down the boozer then this weekend! See U Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ade

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!