PDA

View Full Version : Nova (and some Corsa) Parts

novarally
20-03-05, 06:03 PM
E-mail me with any Nova/Corsa parts requirements you have (NO PM's PLEASE).

Everything must go to redundancy and moving house soon. Located in Bournemouth, Dorset

This is just a small selection from the Nova bits I have available :

Nova SRi interior blue and grey, including illuminated sunvisors

Nova Flush tailgates, all properly done, with glass, some with spoilers and some with solenoids (choice of 3). Prices start at ?30.

Nova Vented bonnets (choice of 2, including 1 with Courtenay Design carbon fibre vents). Prices start at ?30

Fibreglass Nova bonnet (brand new) ?100

Many brand new parts (including 1400cc engine parts) e.g. oil pump, water pump, gaskets, spark plugs, cambelts, oil filters, caliper rebuild kits, wheel bearings.

MANY WHEELS AND TYRES :

14? Nova GSi alloys with tyres
15? TSW Voodoo 2 with tyres
15? 6 spoked Ripspeed alloys with tyres (silver)
15" 6 spoked alloys (white)
15" OZ Superleggera with Yokohama A032-R track day tyres, BRAND NEW ?500
15? Compomotive MO with tyres - ALL BRAND NEW, still in the boxes (white) ?500

PERSONALISED NUMBER PLATE (on DVLA Retention Certificate) ? B16 NVA ? a great plate to make your Nova stand out. Offers in the region of ?500.

Lots of other stuff available, I?m currently breaking a Nova SRi, a Nova SR, a couple of Nova rally cars, and a Corsa 1.7 TD rally car.

Everything must go due to my redundancy, and relocation to another part of the country.

Many of the smaller items I have available will be coming up for auction on EBAY, so please search for my auctions (my User ID is colinesmith).

A few Mk.2 Astra GTE bits also available, e.g. 16v front bumper, headlamps, electric fuel pumps.

Contact me by e-mail only at :

colinesmith@aol.com

NO PM's, thanks