PDA

View Full Version : wot u think some help.

hath
20-03-05, 04:04 AM
basically... as far as the ecterio of my nova to be ( im gonna love it like its my own) im going to have it sprayed either arden blue or a burnt orange flip mmmmm ill have to mull that one over a beer or two, but reall i dnt want standard nova bumpers.. how ahrd would it be to modify some corsa c bumpers to fit..? would in yer opinion it look alrite? a styling break through? well think of that as the exterior wiht either some compotives or allesios and for the interior calibra turbo leathers mmmmm and a mk3 astra dash now ive not seen this done before how hard would it be to fit a mk 3 astra dash.. i know now its not gonna fit.. so i need to modify it any help wud be appreachiated to any of this post.. cheers

C-S_Cormac
20-03-05, 10:24 AM
Sum intresting ideas there m8, On novas tho i think its best to stick to whats been proven to work, which is simple, the gsi look never fails in my opinion.. Its hard to tell how the Corsa C stuff would look unless you did a photoshop, but in bodywork nuffin is impossible..

Jack
20-03-05, 12:36 PM
Corsa = round
Nova = square

IMO the bumpers would look just as crap as that fiesta si bumper that got stuck on a nova a while back. Dash could look good though, but it'd need a fair bit of cutting as its too wide?

Dod
20-03-05, 03:17 PM
Get a pic up and someone ccan photo shop it for you. Personially, i'd go fot the orange with grey skirts and bumpers, it'd look really dirrerent and sweet.

ANDYRACER
20-03-05, 05:25 PM
U paint it arden blue ill kill u thats my idea only jokin i agree with Jack round bumpers on a square car wldnt work calibra leathers is nice but hard to fit and an astra mk3 dash will be a lot of work.

hath
21-03-05, 12:50 AM
dash wud be a bit of a dodge mod! corsa das is apealing aswell! i dnt liek standard nova dash there jsut too ... i dunno there not nice lol, but interior is sorted.. but im gonna see wot i can make of teh bumpers... arden blue mmmmm, i dunno if anyone can giv pointers for subtle yet diffren bumper ideas id be grateful