PDA

View Full Version : urgh! why saturdays?

blondie
25-05-02, 09:37 AM
why oh why do these bastards make me work saturdays ? Its so unfair, every saturday I come in stinking of cognac and stella. oh bollocks I feel like a big bag of stale ass shit. they should realise that I dont do any work on saturdays. I cant focus on my srceen properly and my head keeps flopping from side to side. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh this sux big fat mans ass.

sepatown my daimeys!!

ade
25-05-02, 01:53 PM
lol :p - Saturdays are shite! I'm in work too - till 9pm this evening. Sat up till 2am farting about on novaload/watching big brother. Ane1 else think Jade (the blonde southerner) needs booting off? muppet central! The other blondes pretty tasty mind ;). Oh well, back to non work I guess!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!

blondie
25-05-02, 02:25 PM
I havent caught any big bro yet (put it off for as long as possible). being In till 9 is well harsh man! Im only in till 15:30. I keep burping and tasting a meatball sandwich that I eat in town last night, it doesnt taste quite as good as it did last night but you cant complain can you!! lol I wonder if mickey has shit himself in his sleep yet!!! back to non work for me too ...only 1 hour left now!!!

sepatown my daimeys!!

jon_boy
25-05-02, 02:44 PM
just woken up from last nite. monster hangover. was drinkin stars and stripes and stella. oh my poor head. i think i might die.:(

RobIsGrt18
25-05-02, 03:56 PM
lol @ u boys, argghh its nice to have saturdays off!! esp. when u have watford to look forward to tonight, wahoooooo :D

I rekon big bro is gonna be better this yr, i could'nt agree with ya more ade that jade bird really needs to GO !! Kate is exstreamly fit, hope she wins!!

ade
25-05-02, 04:36 PM
meeeeooooowwwwwww @ kate :x

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!

srboy
25-05-02, 05:29 PM
lol get based up n watch big bro makes it seenm well hectic!

Rich Dale
26-05-02, 09:36 PM
I was working yesterday too...'till 12 midnight :(

Have to agree about Kate ;)

wisewood
27-05-02, 10:46 AM
RICH - hows it going mate.
What ya been up to?

and YES... Kate is worthy of my efforts.

me2
28-05-02, 11:35 PM
If you all had proper jobs and proper cars you would not need to work at weekends. Losers !