PDA

View Full Version : Giving Up Smoking

Paul
18-03-05, 04:22 PM
As of 9.30 am this morning I gave up smoking, was an instantaneous decision. I've been wanting to give up for a while, just never got round to actually deciding that was it.

To anyone who's given up before they must know how hard it is, I'm going down the pub tonight for my mates birthday which makes matters even worse, as you cant avoid smoke.

Just trying to keep my mind occupied really, that why I'm rambling on about shit :lol:

Paul

ANDYRACER
18-03-05, 04:25 PM
Just think how much money u would have if u didnt spend it on fags u can modify ur nova more. Now thats a good reason to give up. :wink:

Snowface
18-03-05, 04:29 PM
i can't see any point to smoking. you don't get anything out of it and all you do is burn vast amounts of money away every month.

dunova
18-03-05, 04:45 PM
As of 9.30 am this morning I gave up smoking

Well done, but you should never have started :wink:

Smoking is pointless and a waste of money. You don't enjoy it when you first try a cigarette, so why bother continuing with it?? Puzzle's me. Maybe just to look 'cool' when you're young? Or to appear more 'grown up' when you're younger?

Anyway, good decision. Don't give up giving up lol

Ricks
18-03-05, 05:01 PM
just take sum mints to chew on or av a chew on a birds nipple :lol:

Jack
18-03-05, 05:13 PM
Mmm, beastiality

Snowface
18-03-05, 05:23 PM
beastiality afaik is doing it with animals.

Now unless avian birds have nipples (hmm...) then your comment is incorrect lol.

Nick
18-03-05, 05:52 PM

what a chat up line

"Excuse me (fit person) I gave up smoking and forgot my mints !, can i chew on your nipple ?"

epo
18-03-05, 06:31 PM
i should really give up
i find knockin fags on the head dead easy but i find the weed imposible to give up
i worry incase ive not got enough to last me

Ricks
18-03-05, 07:54 PM
what a chat up line

"Excuse me (fit person) I gave up smoking and forgot my mints !, can i chew on your nipple ?"

:lol: