PDA

View Full Version : whats ur opinion...

markiemark
17-03-05, 11:55 PM
I am not sure what colour to spray my bumpers, i have just got the si bumpers, (i think its them,the more rounder ones which goes lower down on the front)

i have sanded down etc and now im deciding on colour, my car is lasrer blue.
i want the car to be more rally, than street. so i was thinking of doing it black,and having my wheels done white, which would look good i think?
or should i have it done laser blu?? :roll: i cant decide!! im more keen on the black i think,
whats the opinion people!! please be as honest as u want :lol:

cheers,

mark

burgo
18-03-05, 12:20 AM
post a pic of you car so someone can get busy on photoshop

ANDYRACER
18-03-05, 05:09 PM
I suggest black bumpers and skirts with black wheels. But i pic of ur car would help.

Mitchybee
18-03-05, 05:34 PM
Colour code them matey, do them blue...

markiemark
18-03-05, 06:26 PM
how the hell do i get a pic of my car on here!! i tryed doin it in my car profile bit, but when i click 'new pic' it doesnt do anythin :oops: what am i doin wrong?!

cheers

ade
19-03-05, 12:50 AM
I saw an SR (with standard mk2 front and rear bumpers) but he'd 1/2 colour coded the bumpers so the upper and lower sections were painted but the centre section (where the trim goes) was left anthracite.

It looked really smart and totally different!

8)

scoobyturbo
19-03-05, 04:14 AM
dont colour code them it looks crap.got my bumpers painted on my blue sr.keep them the way they are but keep them clean.breaks the car up if you know what i mean.