PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going on holiday

5toprjepog
17-03-05, 09:42 PM
Im off to zante for 2 weeks in may anyone else off on holiday if so where and when

boredbloke
17-03-05, 09:47 PM
hopefully turkey for two weeks, seena really nice hotel on the beach i like the look of.

.....(now awaiting Rach's comment n her free holiday....grrrr..... :lol: )

5toprjepog
17-03-05, 09:49 PM
What fecking free hols

boredbloke
17-03-05, 09:54 PM
here are av a look .......jealous? I am!!

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=107868

ANDYRACER
17-03-05, 10:01 PM
Sunny sunny Wales for a week in wit holiday cant wait not.

General Baxter
17-03-05, 10:08 PM
novavanman, what is it with posting crap threads everywhere :wink:

Riggy
17-03-05, 10:22 PM
lol im going to greece for a week in june :lol: then going to the algarves for a week in october :lol: :lol:

we couldnt decide wheather to go away for my birthday or hers , so we thought fuck it go for both :lol:

Nick
17-03-05, 10:24 PM
Sunny sunny Wales for a week in wit holiday cant wait not.

eh ?

I'm going to ibiza with 7 of my mates in the summer for 2 weeks , then i'm going to Dartmoor mountain biking for a week, then to portsmouth for a year lolo

boredbloke
17-03-05, 11:05 PM
lolo???

:?

Nick
17-03-05, 11:07 PM
typo

Rach
17-03-05, 11:16 PM
.....(now awaiting Rach's comment n her free holiday....grrrr..... :lol: )

he he...

:wink: :D

Ricks
17-03-05, 11:26 PM
im off to spain and ireland in may shud be fun get pissed :lol:

Jack
18-03-05, 12:14 AM
Caaaaarrrrnwall in September.... imho the most beautiful corner of England

Not really a holiday as such, but my mates parents are going away for two weeks in July, leaving the "Castle" to him... so we've both booked the time off, and I'm currently doing a bit of Van Wilder-ing :wink:

jkhilton
18-03-05, 01:49 PM
I'm off to somerset in a few weeks to a friends near Yeovil, then about a week after that, I'm off to Amsterdam for 5 days, but other than that nothing else is planned yet(or at least booked yet, hopefully another trip to Thailand towards the end of the year to see some more of the country)

James B
18-03-05, 01:53 PM
Turkey and Thailand this year, should be fun, and might be working abroad as well for a bit in the summer DJn if it all comes off :+:

James

Jack
18-03-05, 02:48 PM
I'm off to somerset in a few weeks to a friends near Yeovil
Yey! Come visting my part of the world... watch out for the chavs if your do happen to stray into Yeovil though...

Rach
18-03-05, 03:45 PM
me and my best mate are hopefully going to try and get away in the summer...

not sure where yet though :?

James B
18-03-05, 04:05 PM
hopefully another trip to Thailand towards the end of the year to see some more of the country)

Is it a good place to go mate? Im not overly fussed its the other half thats wanting to go there. dont look fooking cheap tho :o Just wondered if its ok or not - spose it must be if your considering going back there

James

jkhilton
18-03-05, 04:10 PM
hopefully another trip to Thailand towards the end of the year to see some more of the country)

Is it a good place to go mate? Im not overly fussed its the other half thats wanting to go there. dont look fooking cheap tho :o Just wondered if its ok or not - spose it must be if your considering going back there

James

I only had 3 days there in January. Most of the time I was there I was stuck in hot offices working, but I did manage to get away and go for a trip into the countryside to see the bridge over the river kwai. Out of the centre of Bangkok is amazing, the scenery is fantastic, that's why I want to get back out there again.

The cost of things was so unbelievably cheap!! a 500ml bottle of coke was around 15p, beers were less than a pound and the food was dirt cheap for huge piles of it or giant steaks!! :D

The other side of it is the nightlife, it was crazy to say the least!! lol, the bars were all packed with English and Australian tourists, so it was a good laugh.

I really didn't see much of the place though, that's why I want to go back again.

benji
18-03-05, 06:39 PM
i'm going to cardiff for a long weekend next week, its my birthday and easter so it should be good.

i'll be going to newquay for a week early summer and abroad somewhere hot for a week late summer.

5toprjepog
18-03-05, 09:08 PM
Im sorry that iput such a shit post in its a bit funny that its had replies if you aint got nothing better to do go sit in your van

5_door owner
19-03-05, 03:09 AM
I'm currently doing a bit of Van Wilder-ing :wink:

dont go making any "chocolate eclairs" tho lmao, that film is so underrated, its amazing and hardly anyone i know has heard of it,

my mates parents are goin away in the end of april, and they've sed i can chill there with my mate for the week. so were startin collecting the buudah now so we can have a massive week long smoke out. then end it with a big house party :D....roll on the jamaican rum flavoured blunts :wink:

elsey197
19-03-05, 05:26 PM
Im off to andora on boxing day for a week for a bit of snowboarding, will also try and get away for a week somewhere hot int he summer