PDA

View Full Version : My Silver GSi *PICS*

dunova
17-03-05, 06:59 PM
Well this is quite difficult for me, but it's time for something bigger and newer. The pics below are of the car as it looks currently, but more pics can be seen in my feature. Here's the spec;

Engine
1.6i, K&N air filter, cold air feed, 4 branch manifold and full magnex system.

Suspension
Lowered 80mm on custom coilsprings, PI shocks.

Brakes
Astra GSi discs and calipers. Calipers painted red. Very strong brakes.

Wheels/Tyres
Astra GSi 15" 'fan' alloys. Sime tyres on the front. Pirelli and goodyear on the back.

Bodywork
Abyss front bumper, mesh grill with air intake, bonnet-f50 and rs vents in ford panther black, doors de-locked, flush tailgate, mondeo add-on spoiler, Dark smoke tinted windows, clear side repeaters, smoked rear lights with body colour outline, new GSi stickers in anthracite, colour-coded side skirts.

Interior
Mountney steering wheel, ripspeed gear knob and handbrake, coloured dash bits, digi-dash.

Ice/Security
Sony minidisk player and kenwood 6x9's/Laserline Cat 1 full closure alarm immobiliser (puts windows up when activated).

All the usual gsi extras-Electric windows, black recaro interior, black dash etc.

It's recently had a new clutch, f13 CR gearbox from a FSH 69K Nova gsi, new starter motor and a tune up/service (timing done, plugs, oil+filter change).

I replaced the drivers door and front wing 6 months ago and it went in the bodyshop to be sprayed, de-locked and de-aerialed.

The only bad point of the car is the rear wings. They've started to develop surface rust, but this could easily be rubbed back and sprayed. It hasn't eaten into the metal-it's purely surface rust.

It passed the last MOT with just a weld in the battery tray and silly little things like removing the sunstrip. It's MOT'd until September (6 months) and the tax runs out in a month (but it could be arranged to have 6 months put on it). I've owned it for the past 1 1/2 years and i'll be sad to see it go. It's been well looked after and i hope the new owner treats it as well as i have. I can't think of anything else to put, but feel free to email me with any questions.

Oh, mileage is reading 76K on the digi-dash. I got the car at 105K with the engine being reconditioned at 93K and i've covered approx. 8K since i've had it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/tezray/Nova1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/tezray/Nova2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/tezray/Nova3.jpg

The cars quite dirty in the pics and was taken on my phone, so looks a lot better in the flesh!! I'm in the Bristol area. If interested PM me, or email tezray1@yahoo.co.uk

PRICE DROPPED TO ?1300!!

Please note-the wing mirrors have been changed back to standard, but i still have the M3's. I also still have the 17" TSW Venoms and a magnum rear bumper.

Open to offers. This needs to go people!! Also interested in swaps, let me know what you've got-looking for something like a vectra/omega/bmw 316/320