PDA

View Full Version : EBAY MOTOR! CHEAP! :P

RalphtheCat
17-03-05, 06:28 AM
Ok So who fancies paying a small amount for a lot of car?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9858&item=4535416138&rd=1

This is not a JOKE! I mailed this guy and asked if he got the price wrong by any chance and he said "No he was deadly serious"

I want it just for the 30 sets of wheels/tyres it comes with!

Will F
17-03-05, 09:09 AM
?7k for a nova isnt cheap.
I know its a rally car etc etc, but unless you are a rally driver who likes Novas and has ?7k to spare it aint going anywhere.

Nice spec though.

ANDYRACER
17-03-05, 10:04 AM
IMO i think its worth every penny cosidering the spec it has, but u would have to be serious about rallying to spend that sort of money.

scott.parker
17-03-05, 10:51 AM
Well im sure if two people put the money into buy it and then striped/sold all parts there would be a nice amount of money back from it..

As said unless your going to to get full use from it its not worth haveing,though its got one tasty spec,and had a few quid slung at it..

Scott

RalphtheCat
17-03-05, 12:27 PM
But still imagine what you could do with ?7k to an existing nova and im pretty sure there not a lot of nova rally drivers out there, i prefer mine on the road... I admit, spec is the dogs But come on! I bet it dont sell...

Any wagers?

scott.parker
17-03-05, 12:31 PM
But still imagine what you could do with ?7k to an existing nova and im pretty sure there not a lot of nova rally drivers out there, i prefer mine on the road... I admit, spec is the dogs But come on! I bet it dont sell...

Any wagers?

Think you might find theres quite a lot mate..

Scott

RalphtheCat
17-03-05, 01:19 PM
Yeah sorry i never meant it like that! i prob sound a right C**K bein a Nova driver myself! I meant not the kinda ppl that have readily available ?7k

What would you spend ?7k on if u had the cash?

Chris
17-03-05, 02:45 PM
Yeah sorry i never meant it like that! i prob sound a right C**K bein a Nova driver myself! I meant not the kinda ppl that have readily available ?7k

What would you spend ?7k on if u had the cash?

A dictionary if I was you

NovaloadedAgain
17-03-05, 02:45 PM
I agree with you mate, 7K spent on my car would turn it into a blinding drive. But If you look in the back of this months Total Vauxhall theres two very well known Novas for sale, The pink special paintwork job Nova has been to alot of shows & has an unbelieveable spec! & thats 4.8k, Id much rather have that, I know Scott would agree on that one! But it would need to be silk violet! Lol :wink:

scott.parker
17-03-05, 03:02 PM
Well its a tuff one,as i know how much i have spent on my car,it's quite a silly amount for what there is to show for it,so looking at it now,i would probably get a nova that had full documentation of all mods done,and buy that insted as you save a lot of time and money..

Scott

NovaloadedAgain
17-03-05, 03:06 PM
I think I would probably buy a Nova thats had a documented 2L 16v conversion. My car was nice when I bought it, Ive jus basically added about 40bhp with my mods & stripped the interior, Oh not forgetting the registration & thats hasnt been cheap!
Can imagine what youve spent Scott!
But still, alot of money for a Nova that rally one.

dunova
17-03-05, 04:30 PM
That's a BARGAIN. I couldn't believe the price either. But for slightly different reasons.

Jack
17-03-05, 04:38 PM
RESERVE NOT MET

i.e. he wants more than ?7k

RalphtheCat
17-03-05, 09:23 PM
RESERVE NOT MET

I rest my case! Plus u cud buy an already modded motor and do more to it for that kinda cash! Different arguements! I just think its crazy! There is another nova rally on eBay for only ?1200squid so whats so special about the ?7k one! Both seam welded, both full FIA approved, Stripped out! Dont make sense i think hes dreaming! Then im a newbie here so i'll shut up now! ;)

dunova
17-03-05, 10:32 PM
I don't think my sarcasm was noted :?

Is an impressive spec though i must admit.

Nick
17-03-05, 10:37 PM
hmm sorry to pi55 on everyones chips...

but a white 1400 drove like a bag of nails and retired on Mechanical Faults at grizedale a few weekends ago, this was part of the BRTDA or whatever it is.... looks familier ! :?

scott.parker
18-03-05, 02:22 AM
RESERVE NOT MET

I rest my case! Plus u cud buy an already modded motor and do more to it for that kinda cash! Different arguements! I just think its crazy! There is another nova rally on eBay for only ?1200squid so whats so special about the ?7k one! Both seam welded, both full FIA approved, Stripped out! Dont make sense i think hes dreaming! Then im a newbie here so i'll shut up now! ;)

Look all i can say is drive a 1.4,or 1.6 16v against a 16v 2 tr you might see the power pick up,but,its gtting it on with some bitch that loved my nova tonight,so not alls lost... :lol: