PDA

View Full Version : nova bargain

ianwood
20-05-02, 06:12 PM
just picked up a gem of a nova, the advert read, "vauxhall nova sr, F reg, no mot or tax garaged for the last 8 years, ?250." so i went to have a look as the guy pulled off the cover, there stood a perfect no rust dents or scratches red nova sr, had alook in side the car and almost passed out it had only done 30,000 miles,with a spotless interior. so of course i bought it on the spot and my dad towed it home, it needs a new battery and the brakes have seized but other than that it is perfect. I didn't ask why it had been garaged because it usually involves something bad, what a bargain, i will post pics when i can :)

ade
20-05-02, 06:45 PM
jamy sod! me and a m8 looked at a nova gte H ref - supposed to be in excellent nick -crap! managed to get boot oipen (all locks busted - including steering wheel lock) and pulled back the carpet - there was no metal there at all! how the rear end was still on the car is beyond me! engine misfired, interior was a wreck. I felt really sorry for it :( - almost bought out of sheer pity
how manyone can let a car get in that state makes me really mad! x-(

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!

Dicko
20-05-02, 06:53 PM
ian if you want a set of brakes let me know. i have a set of nova gsi brakes that will go on!!

ianwood
20-05-02, 08:13 PM
cheers mate we're going to try to refurb them first if not i'll give you a text, sorry i didn't get to fez, catch you soon mate

GR
21-05-02, 10:13 AM
A mate of mine is sellin a minter with under 45k on the clock / 1 previous owner !!!
All receipts and mot history etc .

See post in cars for sale and wanted .
Bargain .

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

Grant@TranceAddict.Net

novapowered
24-05-02, 08:54 PM
jammy fucker!!!
i though i was lucky gettin a 1.2 diamond SE with 56000 miles on for 450 mint condition, but that just takes the piss