PDA

View Full Version : what a mess

gez
21-05-02, 11:44 PM
i was in my local car park last nite with a couple of others when all of a sudden some twat in a cinqucento thing come hammering rnd the car park like a possessed shopping trolley, he pulled up next to us and ive never seen anythin quite like it, it was bright orange with pink viper stripes and it had more holes in the bumpers than rab c nesbits string vest, but wait 4 the best part........ a nice set of 13" 3 spokes the guy jumped out and started blagging that his car would p**s over all of ours, so not liking to be put to shame we got into a race down the motorway, i put the twat to shame and my brother humiliated the pair of us in his fiesta rs turbo, cant wait to see if he comes back for more

Fester
21-05-02, 11:47 PM
the latin verve must have worn off on the poor blighter

iz a italia, no

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

GR
22-05-02, 10:04 PM
Chances are that anyone with the bottle to do that was probably wankered or as high as a kite .

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

Grant@TranceAddict.Net

ade
22-05-02, 10:52 PM
lol - orange baked bean machine! :P theres one round the corner from my house - I swear this is no word of a lie it's got a huge yet mini type K bumper on the front with a HUGE fin on the back - looks totally stupid. Side skirts off some suzuki wagon R thing. When I get my digital camera back from the repair shop I'll post some pics! you'll crease up laughing!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!

Breeny
23-05-02, 11:02 AM
is he Geds mate then? lolol

CP
24-05-02, 01:31 PM
lol! ahh life's rich tapestry