PDA

View Full Version : GT4

M_U_T_A_N_T21
14-03-05, 10:45 PM
ive noticed on gt4 that one of the cars i was racing against was a lotus carlton (I WANT THIS CAR) does anyone know what has to be done to unlock it

Chris
14-03-05, 10:50 PM
I am fed up already with posts from GT4, should this not be in muppet?

Mitchybee
14-03-05, 10:54 PM
You buy it second hand in the pre 90 room i think...
Its 36k i think...

NovaloadedAgain
15-03-05, 11:42 AM
Yeah I pished over the Lotus in my Nissan 350Z 900BHP beast! Still....I should hope so really. Havent seen it for sale in the pre 90's yet. But I want to know why they havent got any Nova's! they have micras & other cars from the 80's.

Jack
15-03-05, 12:17 PM
But I want to know why they havent got any Nova's! they have micras & other cars from the 80's.
Because its a japanese game... did you miss the fact that at best, there's only a handful of manufacturers and models in each country, yet the Japanese have a mahoosive collection, including modified versions, each beautifully rendered down the the smallest detail... and ffs how many different versions of a skyline do you need in one game!!!!

oh.. and I have GT4 too... lol

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/2521big.jpg

:lol:

Alex
15-03-05, 01:19 PM
GT4 is pap.
Plus you unlock cars using a key.

scott.parker
15-03-05, 01:39 PM
GT4 is pap.
Plus you unlock cars unsing a key.
:lol:

NovaloadedAgain
15-03-05, 02:00 PM
But theres alot of American cars! Ford, Dodge etc. The VX220 is about the only car worth doin owt with from the vauxhall side.
Oh a bit off topic but, Has anyone got the latest Metal gear solid 3???? I wana buy but wana know if its any good.

Dar
15-03-05, 02:23 PM
MGS3 is ok. Just like the others but a bit more outdoors than the last two. You also have a different health system which I think is better.

You also have camoflage (spelling) which also adds quite a nice element to the game as well as having to tend to your wounds. So if you get shot and the bullet stays inside your body, you have to go the the heal screen and remove the bullet, stich it up, disinfect it and bandge it.

I would say that if you likes the first two then you will like this one.

NovaloadedAgain
15-03-05, 02:52 PM
Ok sounds good. I clocked the first one about a million times. Lol. But the 2nd I done until the very end, With the sword fight. Im not into sword fighting so gave up. Is this one more shooting etc or is mostly swords? I mean like the first one

Dar
15-03-05, 03:14 PM
No swords in this one. Infact no Ninja. Its set in the cold war or just after. I can't remember now. So it's more sniping shooting and close quarters combat.

The nice thing about the healing system is that you have health and stamina. The more stamina you have the quicker you heal. You eat food (which you can hunt for) to increase your stamina. So if you get hit hard in a battle you can run away and hide until you've healed well enough to proceed.

The cut-scenes are MASSIVE as usuall.