PDA

View Full Version : GT4 has the 'ring

dhdev (Oli)
10-03-05, 12:44 PM
Anyone who's going to the ring, i recommend buying gran turismo 4 for the playstation 2, or project gotham city for the x-box. both have accurate re-creations of the nordschleife and will help familiarise u with the circuit.
:!: WARNING :!: DON'T go to the ring thinking u know the circuit tho, u WILL get caught out by the changing gradients, cambers , surfaces etc. and its a long way home if u stuff it! (isn't that right neil :lol: )

peester
10-03-05, 01:09 PM
lol.. ' i can take this corner flat out in my RUF on GT4!'

Philsutton
10-03-05, 01:19 PM
im sure in real life you wouldnt use the barriers to go round corners and hit the walls instead using the brake pedal lol

Cr4iG
11-03-05, 09:22 AM
ive got a starlet turbo in gt4, managed to get round the ring in 9mins :p

yes, i did stick to the track, honest :wink: :?

NovaNeil
11-03-05, 12:38 PM
lol.... im never going to live that down :roll:

The calibra will have a PS2 installed, so I'll get someone in the passenger seat playing the game yelling out which direction to go :lol: :wink:

10weeks to go and counting :P

Neil

boredbloke
11-03-05, 12:45 PM
What a great idea!!!!

Thas fooking genius!!

Ricks
11-03-05, 12:51 PM
lol is anyone takin a camera to record sum of it for us on here to watch?

scott.parker
11-03-05, 01:43 PM
lol.... im never going to live that down :roll:

The calibra will have a PS2 installed, so I'll get someone in the passenger seat playing the game yelling out which direction to go :lol: :wink:

10weeks to go and counting :P

Neil

PMSL.. :lol:

Right im going to have a look and see what the tracks like on gt4

NovaNeil
11-03-05, 07:57 PM
Yeah, theres lots of Digi Camcorders and camera's going, so expect lots of pics and footage when we get back.....

Scott, liking your new sig by the way.... first time i've seen it, not to sure about that pic of you though :lol:

scott.parker
11-03-05, 08:05 PM
Thats cus ive done them just mate,got all my pipes done now..and just need to fix a small fuel leak tomo,then im good for the R/R what time is it mate?

Scott

5toprjepog
11-03-05, 08:26 PM
Did anyone see topgear when he went round in a diesel in 10 mins well he spoke to loads of people who pracitced it on project gotham racing said it was nothing like it.