PDA

View Full Version : ooooooooooooops

gez
13-05-02, 11:29 PM
i thought i would go out 4 a little drive tonite beings as i havent used my car all day, i pulled up at a set of lights next 2 an xr3i with a load of chaps init giving all the large, so when the lights changed i poodled away slowley then gave it loads of right foot, by the time i had changed to 3rd my car was sliding sideways lost control of it and mounted a round-about i have snapped my front suspension and pushed my front wheel backward into the wheel arch, the chaps in the xr3i kindly done a u-turn and come back to see what i had done & offered to tow me home, how f*****g stupid do i feel :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

ade
13-05-02, 11:38 PM
do'h :(
trust u r ok - minor damage? - easily fixed?
hope the engine survived the impact...

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!

gez
13-05-02, 11:41 PM
engine sounded ok apart from the fact that it whines like f**k, somthing to do with my water pump i think, but then again it was hard to tell all i could hear was the wheel rubbing on the arch

Dicko
14-05-02, 12:18 AM
well iv got an sr sitting on my driveway in stoke, doubt i will sell any suspension parts b4 it is scraped so let me know if u need anything!!

or come and pick wot u need

gez
14-05-02, 12:31 AM
bit far 4 me to walk beings as i cant drive it, cheers 4 da suggestion, public transport here i come........

james austin
14-05-02, 12:50 AM
just gotta think about it more when your driving mate! :)