PDA

View Full Version : Novaless

Jack
09-03-05, 06:08 PM
Well thats the saloon gone... young kid just came and bought it as his first car. Told him he should come onto here, being a new Nova owner :wink:

Took ?300 in the end - a little bit under what I wanted, but at least its off and out the way... bargain for a clean (ish lol) 2 door H reg saloon though...

Oh well. I'll still hang around here, can't get rid of me that easily :wink: and I still have my Celica to play with, but its not quite the same...

Adam
09-03-05, 06:17 PM
Congrats for selling it:wink:
Nice to hear another new driver has a nova.

Riggy
09-03-05, 06:17 PM
lol you'll be back :lol:

people always come back to novas lol :lol:

kevster
09-03-05, 06:21 PM
as befor ,see u getting another :wink:

epo
09-03-05, 07:37 PM
as much as i love nova's and the ones ive had i dont think id get another one

5toprjepog
09-03-05, 08:10 PM
I dont wanna another nova im affraid to say it will be something different once done

boredbloke
09-03-05, 10:25 PM
although you guys are right I don't think i could actually get rid of the nova though....even if i became a millionaire. (like del n rodney!)

:lol:

Aragorn
10-03-05, 10:09 AM
what pisses me off is folk who spend 2 years and thousands of pounds on a car (a nova or anything else) and as soon as its done its up for sale and they want something new

enjoy the fruits of your labour i say, no point doing all the work then selling it at a loss

Jack
10-03-05, 01:23 PM
It cost me ?100 and I only had it as a runabout to get to work and back to save the hatch... :wink:

I had some plans for it but decided against modifying it in the end. Would rather spend the money on the Celica 8)

ANDYRACER
10-03-05, 07:22 PM
I could neva sell my nova after spending loads of timing moding it i would want to show it off for a bit.

Nova-Flair
10-03-05, 07:32 PM
i loved my nova. sold it a yr back and i still miss it! (moved onto a corsa now) i couldnt see me getting another one tho simply because i couldnt provide the time and money i would need to do it properly!

NovaloadedAgain
11-03-05, 04:43 PM
although you guys are right I don't think i could actually get rid of the nova though....even if i became a millionaire. (like del n rodney!)

I agree, Id keep my Nova, But It would have a LET engine!

Jack
11-03-05, 07:33 PM

I remember when I used to say that... :lol:

Would be nice to have another one to use as a cheap project in the future, when i have the time and money for it (if the GT-Four doesn't drain my bank first)... saloon of course :wink:

5toprjepog
11-03-05, 07:49 PM
I wish i had a massive garage then i could keep mine when i wanna up grade