PDA

View Full Version : The time ive been away

Tazzy
09-03-05, 03:14 AM
not been able to come on here over the past few months, computers knckered again so im resorting to using a mates pc, but just thought id share with you the shite ive been through because of the car!

firstly, been in 4 crashes, caused about a grands worth of damage to my car, had to buy a donor car for 50 quid, damaged the back end of the van i hit, the crash wasnt either mine or the other drives fault, but its here or there, i hit him, so i must pay for the repair!

oh yes, car also got broken into, they knicked my panasonic cd player that doesnt even work, it spits cds out and you cant programe in radio stations, cost, 6 quid for a new window, and 35 quid for some more security!

lastly, i was arrested which i dont really wanna talk about!

peester
09-03-05, 07:48 AM
strewth mate, well least your ok now..

Riggy
09-03-05, 06:28 PM
4 more crashes :o
how many is that now , are you goin for neils record lol :lol:

scott.parker
09-03-05, 06:57 PM
4 more crashes :o
how many is that now , are you goin for neils record lol :lol:

lol must be about 6 then now..

Well bad luck mate,not everything is ment to go smooth in life.

Scott

5toprjepog
09-03-05, 08:25 PM
did you get any money from the crashes

Tazzy
16-03-05, 12:57 AM
lol, na, its just the 4 crashes, had to buy another nova for parts, had my moneys worth off it though, got another back box, a better one, and buying smoe of my fave alloys soon, cav gsis!

and as for the other incident, maybe i should explain myself, i drove past a house that moments before was broken into, i drove into the garage to blow up my tyres as they were a bit soft, a copper pulled onto the forecourt, took my keys off me and arrested me suspected burglury for even though i was no where near the house, i would never dream of doin summit like that, an eye witness saw the bugler running away with a green cost on and i was wearing my green flease at the same time!

oh well!

Aragorn
16-03-05, 10:54 AM
being arrested on suspicion and being charged are very different thing tho

hope u didnt get charged for it :|

any pics of you car now? or is it still unchanged?