PDA

View Full Version : suspension settings

benji
08-03-05, 11:25 PM
is there anyway of accuratly setting your tracking and other suspension setting without forking out ?30 it get a garage to do it. i have seen a method using long sticks on the sides of the wheels and measuring the gaps, is there any website's that have more info on this sort of stuff?

burgo
08-03-05, 11:48 PM
lol sounds like an interesting method that benji lol. next time your over my way give me a shout and i can do it at work for you if ya want

benji
09-03-05, 04:59 PM
you work in a tyre shop?

MC
10-03-05, 11:09 AM
I have an excell spreadsheet that I created for working out camber and toe. Dead simple just need a level surface and either a jig that I have designed or a big set square.

We should have a group gathering at CP's to sort out all the suspension geometries and corner weights for those using coil-overs!

MC

benji
10-03-05, 04:43 PM
I have an excell spreadsheet that I created for working out camber and toe. Dead simple just need a level surface and either a jig that I have designed or a big set square.

We should have a group gathering at CP's to sort out all the suspension geometries and corner weights for those using coil-overs!

MC

can you send me the spread sheet please. add me to msm bencurry@ntlworld.com

Aragorn
10-03-05, 08:27 PM
if you could send me it too that would be cool

kgsc19983@blueyonder.co.uk

just CC benjis mail - saves u sending the thing twice ;)

MC
11-03-05, 08:55 AM
Will do when I get the disc back off my missus. Has all the baby photos too so she has nicked for showing the girls at work!

MC