PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas chaps?

casualcaroline
09-05-02, 10:27 PM
Iv just registered here and need some help! Iv just bought a tidy nova (White) but its totally standard-grrrr! Any ideas as what to do to it first? I cant be dealing with no mods any longer!!!!!!:)

ade
09-05-02, 11:22 PM
mk1 or mk2? (mk2 has the plastic bit under headlights just incase unsure :)) wot engines in it.
If yer going for looks go for a body kit to start - pretty easy to fit too, good guides around & not too expensive (check out the parts 4 sale page). If standard nova, get some gsi bumpers, side skirts, nice set of alloys, spoiler, lower it 60mm etc. I got skirts, bumpers, central locking, tinted glass, full SR interior, 60mm Gmax suspension kit and soon to get GSi spoiler for all under ?400. Bargin!!!
If its power u want, it depends on the engine u have. Get a 2ltr conversion (joy!)

Ade

Stuart
10-05-02, 12:13 AM
get a surbo ;) lmao

or when i get my product finished get a Bagbo

BEng (hons) just isnt enough, i need a Msc too!

CP
10-05-02, 12:16 AM
Casual caroline.......now there's an intriguing name.

ade
10-05-02, 10:47 AM
I knew a caroline once - not casual but a right goer - used to get pissed on water if she thought it was vodka - had legs up to her armpits - real looker. Used to drive a metro.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!

adam5
10-05-02, 11:30 AM
Funny I knew a caroline too. used to call her dirty bag caz! good sh@g

ade
10-05-02, 01:34 PM
caroline - post a pic of yerself n put us oot of our misery...post some of yer car too so we can see it - moddin advice n that...

Dont get a surbo! I've got a kids windmill toy u can use - massive power gains,l specially if tied to the top of yer ariel!:p
Ade

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!