PDA

View Full Version : Injectors, Horn problem to!

gazmorgan1985
08-03-05, 06:24 PM
is there any where i can get larger injecters from?

Also i have tried every think (well couldnt have) to fix my horn, fuse, wires an still no honk! Any one know bout this problem?

mikey14sr
08-03-05, 06:42 PM
the group A clubman kit for the GTE/GSI used C20XE injectors, Are you still running a C14SE?, if so the C16SE injectors might be worth looking into, but you'll need a very custom chip or a complete management system to make best use of an increased fuel delivery rate. It would probably be a lot cheaper to stick a set of 40's on.

gazmorgan1985
08-03-05, 07:59 PM
yeah still the C14SE, but i want to keep the rev limiter lol, i also have a boost valve fitted to would this make n e difference as i have notticed my fuel goes loads quicker lol :roll:

Aragorn
08-03-05, 08:25 PM
u cant just fit injectors from a different engine

adding more fuel with no other mods will attain nothing (well it actually will, you'll lose performance and fuck the engine)

the boost valve will need setup on a rolling road which is prolly why its guzzling fuel

the only way to increase performance is to add more AIR then match the fuelling to the increased air volume

common ways to increase the air flow (actually increase the Volumetric efficiency) would be head work, cams, exhaust, decat, turbo, nos, etc