PDA

View Full Version : demon tweeks

benji
08-03-05, 12:16 PM
I rang demon tweeks yesterday at 3.00, explained to the guy that i needed a stud kit with extra length to use spacers with, he checked all the measurements with me then confirmed my details, all of which he had from my last order.

this morning i was woke up at 10.30 by royal mail banging on my door.

excellent service, 19 hours infact. the kit cost me ?51 icluding vat and p+p

scott.parker
08-03-05, 12:23 PM
Well it seams for car parts they are spot on,i got my last set of koni's from there,bargin also..

but a mate has just orderd a load of parts for his motorbike,and payed extra for before 12pm delivery,guess what,yep hes still waiting,lol
I take it he will get the extra postage back though.

scott

boredbloke
08-03-05, 12:24 PM
bloody hell that is quick!

are demon tweeks cheap then?

Jack
08-03-05, 01:15 PM
this morning i was woke up at 10.30 by royal mail banging on my door.
Lazy sod!! :lol:

nova---chris
08-03-05, 04:49 PM
i woudlnt say tweeks are cheap!
But sometimes there the only option for certain things.

I find rally design to be spot on tbh. always quick on delivery and helpfull on the phone

8)

benji
08-03-05, 04:49 PM
i've been ill. i was up all night with a bad stomach, normally i would have been at work and the post office would have it untill i pick it up

Philsutton
08-03-05, 05:49 PM
ive not used demon tweaks that much, i tend to use rally design instead. 19 hours is top service though

benji
08-03-05, 08:58 PM
i've used both and always had very good service from both, i din't bother to shop around i just rang tweeks and told them what i wanted, i had an idea of what i wanted to pay and their price was around that figure so i ordered them. it's all fitted now aswell :D