PDA

View Full Version : serious help needed

Ricks
07-03-05, 10:52 PM
orite guys no funny comments just need sum help and advise, my mums just kicked me out and i need to get a flat does anyone know any goverment links or out to help me find one and at a rate i can afford.thnks

scott.parker
07-03-05, 10:57 PM
www.govagancy-brownboxonpath.co.uk

srs1
07-03-05, 10:58 PM
sh1t!

thats bad news mate.
i am sorry i dont know any links,
but would suggest going to see the council.
they will stick you in a hostel at first but find you accomadation within 3 months or so after that.

serious. that is what i would do. but ask your mum to hold your stuff as it would get robbed left right and center.

5_door owner
07-03-05, 11:12 PM
:o mad shit. as sean said the council wil put you into a hostel (full of chavs) witch is the last place you want to be realistically.

my advice would be to stay with friends untill you have sorted out the problem with your mam.

but get yourself down to a citezens advice centre, and see what other options they give you.

and the last option would be to rip the rear seats out of your nova and put a matress in there and go traelling lol :lol:

James B
07-03-05, 11:31 PM
and the last option would be to rip the rear seats out of your nova and put a matress in there and go traelling lol :lol:

you may laugh but thats exacty what i had to do, got slung out at 17, lived in me nova for 2 months until i was 18 so i could get a flat, then worked every hour god sent to still finish my a levels and pay me rent and bills. and anyone who knows leamington spa will tell you that properties round here dont come cheap. a one bed flat, comprising bedroom lounge kitchen bathroom, set me back ?500 pcm. add on your bills and thats a shed load of part time work to be doing. if only the DJn had taken off then, wouldnt have been a problem!

Anyway best of luck to you mate, honestly things seem dire at the moment. best bet is to sort things out, but if your too bloody stubborn like me then start having a look round estate agesnt etc and get lettings lists, and on the internet etc, www.rightmove.co.uk is a good site to try mate.

James

Ricks
07-03-05, 11:42 PM
it is mad shit now can u see why ive bin in such a weird state this last week.

its all down to my cousin tht lives with us. he rang my mum up and said tht i beat him up. im not tht tpe i try to stay away from fights,but thnks 4 ur advice. its gd 2 see sum ppl care :)

srs1
07-03-05, 11:56 PM
i didn't say i cared.
you just asked advice

Ricks
08-03-05, 12:04 AM
:lol: u care mote then my best mate does dint want to know thnks god for my gfs house

Adam
08-03-05, 12:28 AM
Live in your car, rent free :wink:

Ricks
08-03-05, 12:29 AM
lol and av a wash where?

Adam
08-03-05, 12:31 AM
lol and av a wash where?
Remove your jet washers from your bonnet, aim and fire.
Jobs a good un. :P
:lol:

Ricks
08-03-05, 12:37 AM
ur ace mate dint think off tht. id prob do tht 2
:lol: :lol:

Adam
08-03-05, 12:40 AM
ur ace mate dint think off tht. id prob do tht 2
:lol: :lol:
Told ya you could do it :wink: :D
Anything you need, can be found in your car somewhere.

Ricks
08-03-05, 12:48 AM
lol i turn 18 in 2months so it shunt be 2 bad. i crnt believe she just turned round and said i dont want u around no more, i never 4ght id hear tht from her.

Alex
08-03-05, 02:19 PM
That's shite. It is so difficult for young people to get a place of their own. All council flats/houses are given to pikeys and house prices are way too high.

Claim assilum and you'll be given a house.

Jack
08-03-05, 02:46 PM
As you're not 18 yet then rob some corner shops or mug some old ladies and you'll get a holiday abroad, paid accomodation, benefits and a job with a "young offenders" scheme... :roll:

seriously though thats pretty bad. Surely the council have a responsibility to help find you somewhere? Best bet is as said above, stick with friends for the time being if they're ok with it.

epo
08-03-05, 07:13 PM
As you're not 18 yet then rob some corner shops or mug some old ladies and you'll get a holiday abroad, paid accomodation, benefits and a job with a "young offenders" scheme... :roll:

seriously though thats pretty bad. Surely the council have a responsibility to help find you somewhere? Best bet is as said above, stick with friends for the time being if they're ok with it.

or you could get pregnant then you'd be given a flat instantly :lol:

Jack
08-03-05, 07:19 PM

or you could get pregnant then you'd be given a flat instantly :lol:
Thats true... my mate who's just turned 18 has had a kid for almost a year now - he got given a 3 bedroom council house for ?200 a month all in. Although it *is* in the middle of chav-land

Nick
08-03-05, 07:54 PM
unfortunatly even with new government schemes it makes it impossible for a first time buyer to buy a house.

1 - all current houses are way too expensive

2 - the new "?60k" houses are still comparitive to the market, ok you can buy one, but you wont have gotten anywhere once you sell it

3 - the 60k houses will rise alot slower compared to nicer properties

4 - once a first time buyer has bought, lived in, and wishes to sell th 60k starter house, it'l then have risen above the threshhold for new buyers.

it really does suck, there's not way to avoid it, the only way is to get the most expensive house you can buy , try and see some profit on it, sell,

Jack
08-03-05, 08:06 PM
Nick lives here:

http://www-db.stanford.edu/~widom/photos/treehouse.jpg