PDA

View Full Version : Seriousi @##$ UP my Dash board clocks - plz help!!

Psych-O-Logic
07-03-05, 06:08 PM
@!#@!##!@
:o

ok, so here goes, i wanted to take apart my dash board and fix some things and after that change the lightbulbs on the clock set to blue leds instead.
ok, so i didn't manage to take apart the dash board, it almost got off but something i didn't find was still holding it, anyway, i got around to the clock set and i took it apart. checked what light bulbs or leds i need and planned to head for the accesory shop.

As i plugged eeverything back in. and turned the engine on, a very bad smell of burnt electronics was in the air... i went like and turned the engine off, waited a bit, and turned it back on.... tis time no smell ( cause i already fried the whole ^!#@@!##E$ thing!! so it can't frie twice.... )

Anyway, the clocks worked fine, and i went to the shop to get some new lights, i did, wanted to install them, so i did and when i turned on the engine NONE of the clocks nor lights worked beside the fuel temp ( why thank you!! FFS!) anyway, i took out the clock set again and examined it carefully this time
apperantly the print is half fried and f#$#ed up!!!
WHERE WILL I GET A PRINT LIKE THIS???? HOLY ****!!!! i guess it's time to start welding wires around the whole print now... please help people!
i need the electric diagram of this print, or a new print. i don't know what else to do...

please help, i will post a pic soon.

thanks!

burgo
07-03-05, 06:18 PM
hmmm i think i understood that just about. the easiest thing to do mate is just go to the scrappy and get a new set of clocks

dunova
07-03-05, 06:20 PM
I take it it's a digi dash then? I dont think you'll get hold of a print tbh. I have a 16v digi dash (no transducer)-your for ?20 if you want it :wink:

You may be able to repair the print if you're very good, but it wont solve the root cause of the problem :?

Psych-O-Logic
07-03-05, 10:49 PM
:D

it's 1:00 here now and i just finished fixing the **** with my friend!
i will post pictures tomorow

WE FIXED IT

now i got l33t blue lights. hehe

thanks for the help.

Snowface
08-03-05, 11:01 AM
lesson to be learnt:

'Don't fix neon lights to your clocks'.

lol.