PDA

View Full Version : Please read and post your thoughts

Breeny
31-03-02, 04:40 PM
http://fastcar.easypress.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=000812

daniel_redmond
31-03-02, 05:36 PM
Surely the guy who watched him do it is a bit of a wanker himself!!!!!!!, i have stepped in and asked peeps not to drive or given them some bullshit about cops up the road so they dont drive, its as easy as that. You dont just stand back and watch, do you????

Bends were made to rule and rules were made to bend

Fester
31-03-02, 05:53 PM
it seems everyones jumping on the bandwagon with a big fuck off stick like in medievel times

so it doesnt look good walking round with a can - but its exactly that A can. he is not breaking the law by any of this, and i bet theres a very very small percentage of people who have NEVER driven with any alcohol in their bloodstream, if you cant honestly claim you NEVER have and youre putting the boot in on chalmers then go and have a quiet word with yourself!

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

novanutmk2
31-03-02, 08:59 PM
i think it was a stupid thing to do i mean fair play it was 1 can he wasnt breaking the law but as the editor of the mag he isnt making fast car look too good or setting a good example is he???

ade
31-03-02, 11:36 PM
looks like they got wind and wised up cos the link don't work no more! (unless my browser is fucked!)

Ade

oh now, that is interesting!

wisewood
01-04-02, 09:15 AM
its not you browser - mine doesn't work either - looks like they deleted the thread.

brian.bb
02-04-02, 12:59 AM
fester- yes i can honestly say i have NEVER driven when under the influence, not even the morning after i think it is stupid to put people's life at risk for the sake of 1 can or woteva.

remember 1 can may be enough to slow down your reactions or woteva it is fuckn stupid and i have no respect for anyone who does so

oh and why should i have a "quiet word with myself"???
(and yes i am pissd now as you can probly tell from my spelling:D)

Fester
09-05-02, 12:24 AM
well clearly you shouldnt because you arent putting the boot in on chalmers having done the same thing yourself, if you'd have read what i wrote properly.

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS