PDA

View Full Version : Just a though

scott.parker
05-03-05, 07:17 PM
Well affter messing with benji's nova the other day i was thinking,huumm i wonder?

Ok its not very good,im not much cop at photoshoping,and the pics low res,but here is my ideas,what do you all think?

Oh befoer the silly coments start,the wheels are ment to bey a kind of dark greay and simaler to bumpers.. :lol:

http://img56.exs.cx/img56/3848/blackbumperedit9pm.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Scott

dan-hipgrave
05-03-05, 07:19 PM
Think i prefer it with silver wheels mate, looks good though :D

Philsutton
05-03-05, 07:23 PM
i think it looks better the way you have it at the moment

?Marty?
05-03-05, 07:23 PM
No it does not "...look good...", it looks shite. Stop fobbing us all off with grainy low res pictures under the "..i had no time..." excuse. If you're going to do something, do it properly.

You just might as well have said you don't care about us, and we are not worth the time and effort of a proper photoshop.

I actually think it would look good if you painted the wheels. As long as they contrasted with the bodywork.

scott.parker
05-03-05, 07:26 PM
Right beter res but still looks shit as im no good a shoping pics.

Scott

Nick
05-03-05, 07:46 PM
I like it how you've shopped it...

i think having different tone bumpers to the paint work gives it more of a mean trackcar look.

When everything is colour coded it all looks a bit nancyish

Philsutton
05-03-05, 07:47 PM
i think having different tone bumpers to the paint work gives it more of a mean trackcar look.

i do like that look but for some reason i cant see it working with silk violet colour, works best with white cars imo

Nick
05-03-05, 07:50 PM
i see what you mean phil...

it'd work with scots i think, but he'd have to be very picky on the colour and tone of the bumpers, as it can't be anthracite, it'd have to be a variation of silkviolet...

maybe anthracite paint mixed in with a tad of silk violet, giving Silk Violancite ? lol

epo
05-03-05, 09:17 PM
black bumpers but need black wheels imo

ANDYRACER
06-03-05, 12:49 AM
the black wheels would suit it but the bumpers don't i was goin to do the same wit my old grey gsi bt thought it would look shit it only work on bright coloured cars like red, blue, yellow and white.

Ricks
06-03-05, 12:55 AM
i think it would look good with gold wheels for sum reason but wud prob make it abit chav :)

ANDYRACER
06-03-05, 01:36 AM
Gold wheels o dear be quiet sum1 mite hear u. :lol:

Ricks
06-03-05, 01:42 AM
who?

ANDYRACER
06-03-05, 01:48 AM
U be quite hw chav. :evil: