PDA

View Full Version : I hate manchester shit!

jkhilton
28-04-02, 02:49 AM
I just got mugged by a bunch of fuckin scallies!! they got aboput 20 quid and my so called mate left me to fight it myself! I now have black eyes and blood on my shirt, why do I have to put up with this shit! :(

Defected to the Dark Side!! MR2 Turbo! anyone fancy a race??

Novaload Admin
28-04-02, 03:38 AM
unlucky, move to liverpool its nicer.

ps ill race you.

paulrobo
28-04-02, 05:44 AM
Bastard. Hope you aint to hurt mate. It could happen anywhere though. I got mugged by pickey bast@rds in Spain... Money, necklace, glasses(WTF??), mobile.

Ended up with a broken foot near, enough no skin left on my legs from where i was dragged about, whiplash and huge cuts across the back of my head where i was kicked.

Breeny
28-04-02, 01:38 PM
Milky Beans John, you know it makes sense. Why do u think i moved from Manc, couldnt even walk down the street to uni at 8.30 in the morning without gettigng mugged!

Hope ya ok mate.. :)

p.s. i'll race ya ;)

jkhilton
28-04-02, 01:46 PM
I have to run my engine in again, I have had some work done on it and loads of gaskets and the cambelt changed, but as soon as it is run in, I am ready to race! :)

Defected to the Dark Side!! MR2 Turbo! anyone fancy a race??

sparky
28-04-02, 02:47 PM
I'll have a race mate, got a 356bhp 200SX in the garage having more goodies added to it, expecting 400bhp by the end of the month.
MR2 is a sweet looking car though.

ade
28-04-02, 04:09 PM
hope your ok - I'd race ya but youd win.

ade

Jim
28-04-02, 04:14 PM
OMG mate, you ok? You really need to get out of there! I'll give you a call in the week.

Jim.

P.S. Do I have to beat you again John :p

Rick Draper
28-04-02, 06:56 PM
Breeny anyone would get mugged in manchester if they tooked like you ;) lol. Doh thats bad news John, have you not got your car back yet? Rick

Back for running in soon!

Breeny
28-04-02, 11:36 PM
lol shall we remind everyone what u look like Rick ;) lol

big_steve_x
29-04-02, 08:56 AM
yes, tell us coz i don't know?

simon@novaheaven
29-04-02, 01:09 PM
thats shit. my mate was out in manc over the weekend and some scallie mo fo's tried to car jack him!!

I look forward to seein the car mate. I wont race you though!!

CP
04-05-02, 11:28 PM
My son is @ Uni in Manc. which for those that don't know is about 200 yds from Moss side. Nuff said. He and his mates thought it was funny leaning out the window of their secure student accomodation and drenching some passing scallies with water pistols. Apparently some death threats were issued but that appeared to be the end of the matter. My son and his m8's thought 1-nil to the students, right result, haha those scallies are just pussies. Almost exactly 15 mins later a 5 foot fence post came through the (now shut) window and nearly impaled someone against the wall :O
Never a dull moment in Gunchester. Funny how they don't mention the proximity to Moss side in the University prospectus isn't it? or the numbers of students who arrive back from the shops with only their boxers and socks left?