PDA

View Full Version : Styling Problems, Big up Burnside Auto Developments!!

Dod
05-03-05, 10:36 AM
Hello, tried to get a flush blanking panel from SuperNovas not so long ago and he wanted ?80 stg to post it to Ireland, madness when you think itonly costs ?45 in the shop, but B.A.D came up trumps for me getting me an ABS plastic item delivered to my door for e80, thats about ?50 stg!!!
Our main problem here is that it costs a fortune to get stuff shipped over, some companies wont even deliver across the Border to The Republic at all. Cages abnd tuning bits are handy got second hand due to the Rallying Craze over here but we're struggling with Styling bits.
So, anyone that delivers to Ireland and doesn't cost the price of a Re mortgage is alright in my book. Please forward details to me and i'll pass them around.
Cheers.

Jack
05-03-05, 11:51 AM
Now there's an open market for anyone thinking of opening a decent car modifying garage/store :)

ANDYRACER
05-03-05, 01:42 PM
Sounds like u got a good deal there mate.

Dod
05-03-05, 11:08 PM
Just to point out, I'm not dissin Supernovas, they've got cracking prices and seem grand, I'm just trying to get a few of our local boys sorted out here so we can build more kick ass cars than just Civics, Corsas and Corollas.

Long live the Twin Cams, Sierras and Welded Diffs!

8)

Ricks
06-03-05, 01:20 AM
Now there's an open market for anyone thinking of opening a decent car modifying garage/store

mite av to.
wunt it be easier for u too look on ebay mate. prob alot cheaper

Dod
06-03-05, 09:13 PM
You'd think, but you'll still be running into the same probs though!