PDA

View Full Version : Cut to fuk knees and a run over leg:|

raza
05-03-05, 12:44 AM
Well last Nite i got a Phone call from my X .. Who i sold my Sr too .. saying "ryan the fucking car as broken down" this was at 10 pm .. so i had to phone somone to come get me to take her where she was .. turned the key and nothing .. so i jump started it and it started to run then died :| after a few attempts i was rather fucking mad and decided to push it (down a hill) i tripped over grabbed hold of the door (when open) car was dragging me down the road on my knees so i let go and the back wheel went over my leg No broken bones just a fucking bruise the size of a baseball bat and some nice cuts and i had to get straight up and catch the car :| .. Handbreak on (a few punches and kicks later) i got it to myu house too late to see what was up with it ..so went out today got a txt of my mum saying she fixed it :| was somthing to do with the wires from the stereo was shorting out the battery or somthing cos she taped them up and charged battery and its been fine all day .. Well aint heard anything .. so i am just sat here with my knee and loeg fucking killing and wrecked a good pair of jeans been dragged along the road :(

jkhilton
05-03-05, 12:48 AM
why were you pushing it and doing the starting? didn't you think of getting your ex to sit in the car when you were pushing it?

raza
05-03-05, 12:50 AM
I did try the dumb cow couldnt do it .. so i had to do it my self . fucking females and when i was pushing it i wasnt trying to bump it just get it of the road

ANDYRACER
05-03-05, 12:57 AM
Unlucky mate sounds like u had a good day.

raza
05-03-05, 12:58 AM
yea no shit was a fucking ass nite :(

Jack
05-03-05, 01:37 AM
Well last Nite i got a Phone call from my X .. Who i sold my Sr too .. saying "ryan the f**k car as broken down"
She's your ex... simple answer to that complaint... "Yes, and?" :lol: :wink:

J4MES
05-03-05, 01:42 AM
^^^^EXACTLY what i would do.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

J4MES
05-03-05, 01:43 AM
ex's are ex's for a reason, as i found out last night....lol
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Ricks
05-03-05, 02:40 AM
soz to hearabt tht man sounds nasty. id help my ex if she needed help, but i wudnt go out of my way like u did mate.

raza
05-03-05, 09:45 AM
Yea i wouldnt either but the only reason i did it cos she had her baby in the car and the wanker of a a father was at work so dint wanna leave babs in car

Ricks
05-03-05, 12:11 PM
thts different then :lol: :lol:

Mike.
05-03-05, 12:41 PM
whats happened to the sr ryan??????

raza
05-03-05, 01:31 PM
its ruuning fine now but i aint having the shit everytime somthing goes wrong with it cos ill give her the money back and have the car back

Riggy
05-03-05, 10:11 PM
why did you have to get someone to take you too her when you have a car of your own :?

srs1
05-03-05, 10:15 PM
hope you aint going to church tomoz.

pray for better knees.

:lol: :lol:

Philsutton
05-03-05, 10:33 PM
pmsl what you were dragged along by the car? and scuffed your trainers. Im guessing it hurt but its still the funniest thing ive read all day. Ive done things like that before you can look back at it an laugh :lol:

ANDYRACER
06-03-05, 01:13 AM
It sound harsh bt its a story to tell wen u gt old and grey. :lol:

Ricks
06-03-05, 01:17 AM
cud have bin worst mate so lets just be glad nowt else happened.

ANDYRACER
06-03-05, 01:20 AM
Yeh could of been worse lik breaking ur leg then u wldn't b able to drive ur car. :lol:

srs1
06-03-05, 10:46 AM
Yeh could of been worse lik breaking ur leg then u wldn't b able to drive ur car. :lol:

i wish you and rick would break your fingers.
i am sick of reading utter rubbish from you two.

Riggy
06-03-05, 10:48 AM
:lol: :lol: hahaha roflmfao

raza
06-03-05, 01:04 PM
i had to get a lift cos i was at my gfs and i dont park my car out side her house my car is in my garage at home . And yea could of been worse for the car when i was kicking punching and chucking shit at it lol

purebliss20
14-03-05, 08:46 PM
hi here we go.....for starters the reason why i'm his ex (raza's aka ryan's) is becoz he tret me like a **** he couldnt except wen i moved on n it was his fault, he still texts me to this day saying he loves me n shit n asking me for s*e*x so the reason why he came all the way to help me out isnt coz i had my little girl in the car at all because courtney WAS NOT EVEN IN THE CAR. typical lads listeing to pathetic stories n didnt think id see it well i have and you can all think what you like about me but i havent done nothing wrong and as for the car it was a faulty battery becoz he doesnt know how to wire up a simple cd player and speakers and he drained the battery. next time ur gunna dis me to people ryan dont bother ok becoz u call me to fuk on here then wont stop texting me shit, mike w u know what hes sed about me mate well apprently u do so i aint lying.......u asked the question lads wehy wud you do all that for your ex girlfriend thers a reason for her being your ex and the answer to that is yea there is its becoz i couldnt handle the shit, possessiveness mardiness n bordom no more....n ryan u know what am goin thru at the moment thanks for making shit easier for me....i still owe u 120 u can av that then i dnt wanna see, talk or hear from u again...u really are pathetic. :twisted: n for all uv that dont believe me i have an email he sent to me not that long ago that id be more than happy to post on here :lol:

epo
14-03-05, 08:52 PM
pmsl this is better than corrie :lol:

purebliss20
14-03-05, 09:26 PM
yea well only ryan cud make a soap opera out of total bullshit :lol:

Stuart
14-03-05, 09:44 PM
now now kids behave

i dont give a toss whos right or wrong, but you will both be banned if you carry on arguing!

srs1
14-03-05, 09:55 PM
fair play to you for putting your side of the story up.

personally i find it funny that the car ran him over too.

Riggy
14-03-05, 09:57 PM
lol iwould have loved to see that lol sounds like a laugh :wink: :lol:

purebliss20
14-03-05, 10:00 PM
thanyou srs1 i dont wanna argue i never intented to argue i was jus putting my side of the story forward as yet again im beng taken for a c**t, stupid thing about it is hes been asking me back n at suim points i was considering becoz i thort he had grew up and changed but obviously not :?

purebliss20
14-03-05, 10:02 PM
and believe me i saw the whole thing and it was funny but must admit i felt sorry n was scared at the time, but then he punched my window which isnt fair as it aint his car no more want the cars fault my poor likkle baby she jus must no the defrence between good people and bad people :wink: lol

Col_Mk1
14-03-05, 10:26 PM
lmao so funney :lol:

purebliss20
14-03-05, 10:32 PM
ya think!?! lol :roll:

Philsutton
14-03-05, 10:36 PM
sounds like someones in trouble

purebliss20
14-03-05, 10:45 PM
nah wunt say trouble ad jus say there on my who the fuck are you list....thats the list wen they try n talk to u n u n go huh? can you hear something? dum de dum? nah cant hear nowt? who? ryan? sorry dont know no one called that..... :lol:

Chris
14-03-05, 10:47 PM
interesting read

srs1
14-03-05, 10:47 PM
i can understand your agression towards ryan, but i think you need to try and revert from swearing in every sentence.

do you have terretts?

purebliss20
14-03-05, 10:56 PM
nah sorry i do apologise for my swearing but as you might imagine am pretty ticked off sowwie

srs1
14-03-05, 11:05 PM
i can imagine.
just need to bear in mind this is an open forum for anyone to have access too.

you really 6 foot!

:D

purebliss20
14-03-05, 11:12 PM
yea sorry didnt think :( dont usually think much b4 i speak wen im mad n really dont think im the only one there.

yea am 6ft :P......guess u read my faceparty :P

srs1
14-03-05, 11:16 PM
too right i looked.

i did notice you bursting out in one pic, as you put it. lol.

baby looks cool btw

Ricks
14-03-05, 11:17 PM
:lol: :lol: church on a tuesday dint think it was a daily jobbie.

purebliss20
14-03-05, 11:19 PM
lol yea well its one for da ladz innit cudda bin worse cudda ad em out but not a chance lol.

shes cool shes my world and thank god at the minute shes asleep hehe bless xx

Jack
14-03-05, 11:19 PM
http://www.digitalend.com/pics/guesswhat.jpg

:roll: now now kiddies, keep toys in the pram

srs1
14-03-05, 11:20 PM
why ay this moment?

i dare i ask lol.

purebliss20
14-03-05, 11:24 PM
lol dnt ask :P sr1s

look i only had my say ok now as far as am concerned end of story now sorry if i offended n e one ok but u can c wer am coming from its one thing i cant stand n that is liars (cheats too lol)

Mike.
15-03-05, 07:48 AM
another person from grimsbys joined lol,

Stuart
15-03-05, 08:09 AM
if you must use this forum please try to complete the words that your typing

for example: see NOT c

raza
15-03-05, 10:15 AM
hmm how exciteing.. and i aint arguing on here so.....

hendrix
15-03-05, 11:56 AM
lmao that was class :lol:

Jack
15-03-05, 12:10 PM
if you must use this forum please try to complete the words that your typing

for example: see NOT c
Reminds me of this old Googlerisation....

http://www.digitalend.com/pics/aznfaggot.jpg

Chris
15-03-05, 12:31 PM
these googlised pics are really funny

scott.parker
15-03-05, 01:43 PM
nah wunt say trouble ad jus say there on my who the f**k are you list....thats the list wen they try n talk to u n u n go huh? can you hear something? dum de dum? nah cant hear nowt? who? ryan? sorry dont know no one called that..... :lol:

At that point i was really lost,and was thinking huh?!? :lol:

Jack
15-03-05, 01:49 PM
nah wunt say trouble ad jus say there on my who the f**k are you list....thats the list wen they try n talk to u n u n go huh? can you hear something? dum de dum? nah cant hear nowt? who? ryan? sorry dont know no one called that..... :lol:

At that point i was really lost,and was thinking huh?!? :lol:
Clearly she's too sophisticated for you Scott :wink:

Alex
15-03-05, 01:58 PM
yeah, but no but it doezn't matta c coz emilee towends a total slag nd so dunt belef whateva she says coz she as one boobie bigga dan da otha. so anywayz we were like soo whoa n she was all giving it all dat nd she doeznt count anyway coz i erd dat she iz sleeping with a homelez. thing is rite it dont matter rite coz i az got me a forty year old boufriend who az his own job and car rite.

Jack
15-03-05, 03:22 PM
http://www.basehead.org/files/shots/1-vickypollard-1024.jpg

epo
15-03-05, 06:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/epo_sri/louandandypic.jpg

ANDYRACER
15-03-05, 09:21 PM
God i missed this one its sounds fuckin quality. She sounds like a right chav tho. :o

Mel
15-03-05, 09:38 PM
I have NO idea why I just sat through 10 mins of "deciphering" that bull..

And I STILL can't work out what the bloody hell you both were saying lol

Ricks
16-03-05, 01:24 AM
:lol: bit harsh andy good to see your now a regular mate :D

scott.parker
16-03-05, 01:30 AM
yeah, but no but it doezn't matta c coz emilee towends a total slag nd so dunt belef whateva she says coz she as one boobie bigga dan da otha. so anywayz we were like soo whoa n she was all giving it all dat nd she doeznt count anyway coz i erd dat she iz sleeping with a homelez. thing is rite it dont matter rite coz i az got me a forty year old boufriend who az his own job and car rite.
http://www.basehead.org/files/shots/1-vickypollard-1024.jpg PMALOTFFANL... ace nice one...

:lol: :lol:

Jack
16-03-05, 09:34 AM
PMALOTFFANL... ace nice one...
http://www.userfriendly.org/illiad/wtf.jpg

hendrix
16-03-05, 10:44 AM
lmao where the f**k did u find that :lol:

epo
16-03-05, 04:55 PM
lmao where the f**k did u find that :lol:

where he finds everything