PDA

View Full Version : VBOA Trade Day, Who is going?

Will F
03-03-05, 11:12 AM
Its this Sunday, in Warkshire Exhibition Centre (or whatever its called!)
Same place as the PNG meets.

Is anyone going? I will be there!

Its basically an auto jumble I believe!

mikey14sr
03-03-05, 06:57 PM
I'm going but I've run out of money so wont be buying anything unless it's on my need for mot list!

peester
03-03-05, 07:04 PM
wicksteed park?? cool. jumbles are funny.. had to go to em everywhere when i had the vivas - only source for parts..lol. nice one lad ill try go to that...convoy?? any one know if it'll be big??

novacabrio
03-03-05, 07:09 PM
wicksteed park?? cool. jumbles are funny.. had to go to em everywhere when i had the vivas - only source for parts..lol. nice one lad ill try go to that...convoy?? any one know if it'll be big??

not wicksteed, its the indoor place png had national day at 2 years ago

scott.parker
03-03-05, 09:37 PM
Will you never told me if that guy bought that diff from you?

Might pop up,(few miles from mine) will take my astra parts lol

Scott

benji
04-03-05, 07:13 AM
do we have a postcode for this? i might come if i can get directions

scott.parker
04-03-05, 04:23 PM
Stole from VxlSCC.. :wink:

Description: In what is expected to become an annual event, the Vauxhall Bedford Opel Association is organising its first ever spares day to be held at the Warwickshire Exhibition Centre on Sunday 6 March 2005.

The indoor event gives all VBOA club members the opportunity to clear out their garages and sheds of unwanted Vauxhall, Opel and Bedford autojumble. As well as private sellers, the event will also play host to a selection of the autojumble, tools and models stalls that are regular attendees of the Billing Rally. The VBOA are also approaching the country?s top tuners to see if they want to attend.

The facility has 1,645 square metres of indoor space, so won?t be affected by the weather and is located near Leamington Spa. Visit the centre?s website for directions and venue information at www.warwickshireexhibitioncentre.co.uk

Adress and post code..

The Fosse, Fosse Way, Leamington Spa Warwickshire CV31 1XN
T: 0044 (0)1926 614101 F: 0044 (0)1926 614293
E: enquiries@warwickshireexhibitioncentre.co.uk

The Association are keen to run the event as a service to clubs and their members, and is not for profit. As such prices will be kept to a minimum with public entry costing only ?3 each (under tens free).The event will be open to the public from 10am until 4pm and stall holders from 7am until 7pm.

It's only about 20 mins drive for me,and i know if nova neil knows he will be there,lol he could walk it :lol:

I should of got a pitch to sel my left over crap from the astra :?

Scott

General Baxter
04-03-05, 04:30 PM
any body care to pick me up,

im well car trained apart from the odd barking out the window at motorbikes and other cars

edit: bollox to that i can walk :lol:

Ben
04-03-05, 05:28 PM
Its a Cow Shed!!!

scott.parker
04-03-05, 05:55 PM
Its a Cow Shed!!!

LMAO a very nice one too. :lol:

benji
05-03-05, 09:31 PM
i'm going, will, are you having a stall?

Phil GTE
06-03-05, 09:39 PM
it was shite - i bought a viva dash...... :?

benji
06-03-05, 10:17 PM
i bought a vxr badge. i wanted a brand new 4.18 fd off one guy but he wanted too much, he didn't know what it was untill i told him.

Will F
07-03-05, 09:58 AM
It certainly wasnt the best!!
You have to go to these things though, just in case!!

I nearly bought a pair of GM wings for ?50 a pair! But someone beat me to it!