PDA

View Full Version : buyin on novatrader!!

jaydee
21-04-02, 08:32 AM
dose eny 1 hav eny advice on purchessing on nova trader!i whant 2 buy some wheels on there!and there in scotland and im in nottingham! i know i can pay the postage,but its just if i get skanked!when i send off the cheque and get no wheels:(

ade
21-04-02, 12:21 PM
I ve bought a couple of things and had no probs - I'd like to think that a community like those on novaload were honest enough not to rip fellow nova enthusiasts off! You'll need the guys address for a start to send any cheque to anyway so if he does rip you off take a trip down to his gaff with a couple a mates...
Keep yer e-mails agreeing to the deal -= these are almost like written contracts and will stand up in any court in the land (probably)
You could pay half and enclose post dated cheque for rest to cover delivery of wheels to you - then when wheels received post dated cheque should be valid and dated by that time. If they dont arrive, allow a little time then cancel cheque - that way you've only lost 1/2 money!
Alternatively come up to scotland - great country, great scenery, crackin big roads and collect em. Make a weekend of it!

Ade (who lives in Glasgow)

oh now, that is interesting!

HOGGE TD
21-04-02, 01:18 PM
That last sentence . . . couldn't put it better me self!

HOGGE TD (who lives in Edinburgh)

Rich Dale
29-04-02, 12:13 AM
I agree with the Scotland being great thing....I don't live there but have been many times.....mint :)

Just watch for the Highland Cows in the middle of the road if you go off up a Glen on an "A" road...you know...the ones with the magic white diamond signs to mark the passing places....great fun! :D

Anyway....as for Novatrader....the advice above is good I recon.
I've never bought anything over it but I have sold loads of bits on there, including my old alloys and never had any probs.