PDA

View Full Version : "THE NERD" of the week

srs1
02-03-05, 11:45 PM
right after the tree hugging thing going on and reading phil's comment on the nerd thing, i think we should do this.

A post goes up w/c (week commencing) for the nerd of the week.
this person, who anyone votes for. gets the name for the week in there sig.

now, you can not just say ?????? cause you dont like them. you must pick a complete stupid thing said to honour them the nerd title.

there is no prize, but it could make you think twice about putting
text posts up
excesive drunk stuff
show you up for not reading the previous replys to a post
blah blah blah.

i shall see who has the most votes and put it up. and re-start the post on a sunday. nerd is from sunday to sat.

title must be
"nerd of week" wc6/2/05 etc.

so lets start the opening for next weeks nerd.

after all this is the muppet section.

srs1
02-03-05, 11:47 PM
my vote goes for nick (sorry nothing personel)

reason:-
far too much detail on the tree hugging for us on novaload.
think it should have been in tech section. lol

ANDYRACER
03-03-05, 12:39 AM
Sounds like a quality idea get it running.

srs1
03-03-05, 12:40 AM
your supposed to be putting your nomination up!

hendrix
03-03-05, 09:51 AM
I nomininate me or phil
me for goin on about hookes law and fourier series and phil cuz he's a fellow science geek :roll:

Stuart
03-03-05, 10:04 AM
wither hendrix for beinga prize bellend and getting banned by doing something he was told not to do :p

or

Ricks for his comment as seen in my sig. its not bullying its just funny. if he wins for the week i shall remove it from my sig. thats fair isnt it!

hendrix
03-03-05, 11:16 AM
wither hendrix for beinga prize bellend and getting banned by doing something he was told not to do :p

boohoo :cry:

:lol:

Philsutton
03-03-05, 11:27 AM
I vote for nick also for his excess tree huggingness. lol but also i think marty deserves a mention for the constant jibberish that flows from his mouth.

If anyone happens to right like a retarded monkey will go straight to top of list and will win. Like if your a real bad boy, not really a true geek but i hate them anyway.

Jack
03-03-05, 01:14 PM
I nominate hendrix and Phil purely for this thread (http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=107349) :lol:

Who's gonna be the judge?

dan_mk1
03-03-05, 01:16 PM
Ricks comment about the italian thing was good, So was Nicks g-hey knowledge for tree;s. And Alex knew FAR too much about fish's!

I cant decide...fuck it! Ricks it is!

Philsutton
03-03-05, 01:34 PM
I nominate hendrix and Phil purely for this thread

Who's gonna be the judge?
lol, could be worse i could be a die hard star trek fan
http://www.gopwgo.homestead.com/files/kirkElvis2.jpg

Alex
03-03-05, 01:42 PM
You seem to be confusing knowledge and stupidity, whilst they are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. If the award is for the most nerdy how can some text typing or excessive drunk stuff be classed as being nerdy?

ps i have been asked yet another question about fish in the same topic. I shall answer this as well lol.

Jack
03-03-05, 01:53 PM
http://www.gopwgo.homestead.com/files/kirkElvis2.jpg
Captain Kirk's looking a bit rotund these days.... :lol:

Alex
03-03-05, 01:55 PM
I bet he still gets all the ladies though

Philsutton
03-03-05, 01:56 PM
He's also gone for the fairly cheap shiny iron on logos as well, something tells me he's not the real captin kirk

Alex
03-03-05, 01:58 PM
which is baout 200 times too big.

Captain Picard is now the ladies man
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/images/user_profile/675866.jpg

hendrix
03-03-05, 02:49 PM
NERD???
http://www.mtv.com/bands/n/nerd/flipbook_01_04/images/N.E.R.D-group-1.jpg

Jack
03-03-05, 02:56 PM
What a Rock Star. Arf.

Nick
03-03-05, 03:17 PM
i tactically vote for Phil (fourier series lmao)because he has some votes so far, thus hopefully swaying the award away from me :-)

I think Nerd of the week is a good thing,i don't mind being nerd of the week, because it's being awarded to someone who is obviously clever and has some degree of inteligence.

i'd more like to see "dunce of the week" or "stupid member of the week" as it's more of an insult lol !

ANDYRACER
03-03-05, 04:17 PM
i also vote for phil for his stupid post do ur homework ur self and nick u really are a tree hugger get it sorted.

Nick
03-03-05, 04:21 PM
lol better to be a treehugger than a manhugger ? lol

Philsutton
03-03-05, 04:42 PM
lol better to be a treehugger than a manhugger ? lol
i thought it all came as part of one package :lol:
I looks i might be winning then. I think we should have another poll for d*ck head of the week but i wouldnt know who to vite for that one, so many choices lol

Nick
03-03-05, 04:48 PM
i agree, it should be "dunce of the week"

as txt typing, or saying something stupid isn't at all being nerdy !

Philsutton
03-03-05, 04:54 PM
anyway im surprised baxter hasnt been mentioned yet, im going to join him in on this one. :lol:

Nick
03-03-05, 04:56 PM
lol anyone who buys a R5 carb and Inlet, minus the turbo and manifold deserves dunce of the week :-)

Philsutton
03-03-05, 05:28 PM
Right just been talking to sean and if you dont give a valid reason and a quote to prove they are a nerd from this week then your vote doesnt count and you will also add a vite to yourself by being a nobber an not doing as you were told. At the end of it the winner gets a ver special prize lol

Jack
03-03-05, 05:38 PM
http://www.digitalend.com/pics/dance%20nerd.jpg

Riggy
03-03-05, 05:59 PM
lol i vote for nick as well :lol: :lol:

the treehugging was so funny :lol:

Nick
03-03-05, 06:25 PM
riggy just cos your jelous :-)

Ricks
03-03-05, 06:29 PM
i vote for myself as i still find it hard to believe tht fiats are from french even tho ive been told there made in italy. come on guys i do deserve it. what do i get if i win maybe admin can change my newbie rank to novaload nerd or somthing.dont worry cambridge its not bully if it was sumone else id be takin the piss just had a bad week. :lol:

Nick
03-03-05, 06:33 PM
i still find it hard to believe tht fiats are from french

for the millionth time they aren't from france, they're from italy !

And to comply with the new game rules, i vote Rick for this qoute, and the qoute on Cambs Sig !

Rach
03-03-05, 06:39 PM
lmao @ this thread...

i'm going to have to think before i post while drunk from now on :roll:

Ricks
03-03-05, 06:39 PM
yer i honestly know tht there from italy but when i went skiing we went thru france and they av shit loads of garages in france. come on people vote for me

Nick
03-03-05, 06:51 PM
Well it's a good job you stick to your Indian Nova then isn't it !

Ricks
03-03-05, 06:56 PM
pmsl it int indian its from iraq

?Marty?
03-03-05, 06:57 PM
I vote Kev, for making NL alive.

Ricks
03-03-05, 07:00 PM
come on vote for me u know u all want to.

srs1
03-03-05, 07:41 PM
right i was pi55ed last night and thought this was funny to do as the tree hugging post ended with a q uality phrase from phil.

scott.parker
03-03-05, 08:25 PM
Well as much as i want to say Raza,nick i think you just sed the quote mate.. :lol:

Both my lenses were stolen

so i got some new ones, not been stolen yet !

Scott

Nick
03-03-05, 08:36 PM
lol what's so bad about that ?

lol anywayz, i got in fights wit people bouut them, holdin it down that i av a nova an ther aint any point az that bloke said "wot u gunna do bout it" ...................................

Dont hate tha playa hat tha Game

I've changed it to this, by Novaload1, it makes no sense

epo
03-03-05, 08:44 PM
i vote novaload1 for his chavy coments and his bolloxs to dan about owning a clio

Adam
04-03-05, 12:01 AM
"stupid member of the week" as it's more of an insult lol !
I don't think it would be fair to have stupid member of the week, someone would have to turn insanely mental to knock baxter off the top.
But, i think baxter would be proud to be named stupid member of the week :lol:

Adam
04-03-05, 12:03 AM
And i am sorry Nick but i got to go with the flow :lol:
and gotta vote you :wink:

Ricks
04-03-05, 12:53 AM
this should gain me some more votes.
why dont we add a poll to it save us all having to count them :?

Stuart
04-03-05, 08:17 AM
i change my vote to -Nick for posting in the rules when sean said no to. therefore making him nobber of the week :p

have i been voted for "making" a quote from 2 posts or something?

Jack
04-03-05, 10:42 AM
i change my vote to -Nick for posting in the rules when sean said no to. therefore making him nobber of the week :p
lmfao I noticed this, was gonna post a reply quoting sean saying "no posting in this thread" or something but then thought, hmm not gonna do that as I don't want to be numnuts of the week or whatever :lol:

Philsutton
04-03-05, 10:56 AM
well so far it looks like there are only two true nerds, nick an alex. Both for stating masses of random information on fish and trees. A nerd is not someone that types like a spacca or appears chav like but feels the need to shower everyone else with mindless nerd talk lol

Jack
04-03-05, 11:52 AM
Ought to have a Chav Of The Week, judged by epo :lol:

Nick
04-03-05, 11:56 AM
and no posting under this, as i am trying to get it into a sticky and locked!

this line in "nerd of the week rules" was posted after i posted a reply saying that a new topic should really be started.

Therefore, by the rules of the game, anyone who voted for me because of that reason (as it isn't a valid one), therefore should have 2 votes cast against themselves !

Lol and Phil, how is talking about "fourier series" not showering everone with nerd talk lol ?

hendrix
04-03-05, 12:10 PM
nerd of the week needs this as the avatar
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/7333/pictures/Frink.jpg

srs1
04-03-05, 05:09 PM
in all fairness, i did edit it after nick had posted about not adding to the post about rules.

but i do have to admit, once i put the rules up, i saw you online. and being a post monkey that you are. i knew you'd post on it!

to a suprise. you posted. lol

but i wont hold it against you.

ANDYRACER
04-03-05, 05:27 PM
I reckon the chav of the week would be a good one :)

scott.parker
04-03-05, 06:03 PM
I reckon the chav of the week would be a good one :)

No mate that would be gay,the hole chav thing is well past it's funny point now,there just a load of ass holes,in fact im might post a pic of some nasty looking chavs i cought on cam the other day..

But i recon sean you should ask stu to do a weekly sticky,and then we post are quotes,and reason and names in it..etc

Scott

Nick
04-03-05, 06:07 PM
i think we should start form next week obviously because it's too far gone this week !

Also, remember you can't take a qoute from last week !

epo
04-03-05, 06:24 PM
i actually have a great hatered for chavs

Riggy
04-03-05, 08:23 PM
i think we should start form next week obviously because it's too far gone this week !

Also, remember you can't take a qoute from last week !

trying to get out of it there are we mate :lol: :lol:

Nick
04-03-05, 08:30 PM
that's a ludicrous accusation ! lmao

http://www.cattlecallusa.com/Images/ludicrous%20opener.jpg

Philsutton
04-03-05, 08:49 PM
it doesnt enter when i click on enter, im rather disappointed i was expecting more from our number one nerd lmao

Nick
04-03-05, 09:25 PM
well if entering cattle is your kinda thing phil, go ahead !

Jack
05-03-05, 01:22 AM
Been looking for an opportunity to post this one for a while, thanks Nick :lol:

http://www.digitalend.com/pics/bin_ladin.jpg

J4MES
05-03-05, 02:16 AM
bin laden HAS been found, bet that donkey was impressed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ricks
05-03-05, 02:31 AM
mm i wonder where bin laiden really is.god wht a nerd i am. u best vote for me :lol:

Ricks
05-03-05, 02:32 AM
mm i wonder where bin laiden really is.god wht a nerd i am. u best vote for me :lol:

scott.parker
05-03-05, 03:05 AM
Been looking for an opportunity to post this one for a while, thanks Nick :lol:

http://www.digitalend.com/pics/bin_ladin.jpg

omg,pmsl ace one jack..

Scott

scott.parker
05-03-05, 12:22 PM
so i jump started it and it started to run then died after a few attempts i was rather f**k mad and decided to push it (down a hill) i tripped over grabbed hold of the door (when open) car was dragging me down the road on my knees so i let go and the back wheel went over my leg No broken bones just a f**k bruise the size of a baseball bat and some nice cuts and i had to get straight up and catch the car .. Handbreak on

Umm your in the running...

Nick
05-03-05, 01:19 PM
is that voting twice scott ?

scott.parker
05-03-05, 01:22 PM
is that voting twice scott ?

nope but if ther was a muppet of the week he clinched it..lol

Philsutton
05-03-05, 05:21 PM
have a look round scott there are plenty other people in the running for muppet of the week, the whole site is full of them lol

scott.parker
05-03-05, 05:24 PM
have a look round scott there are plenty other people in the running for muppet of the week, the whole site is full of them lol

where where :lol:

Not sure if tis cus its slightly distorted,but that girl in your sig looks kinda fit :lol:

Philsutton
05-03-05, 05:41 PM
yes its cos its distorted that she appears fit, but then again you might be into that 12 year old thing lol

Rach
05-03-05, 05:45 PM
sorry, was it my hearing or did i hear neil's name...??!!

lmao

(sorry :lol: )

scott.parker
05-03-05, 05:46 PM
Yeah im well into birds 12years older then me,there at there peak.. :wink:

Nick
05-03-05, 06:32 PM
what's happened to broody anyay ? does he have an extreme hatred for novaload now......

Philsutton
05-03-05, 06:39 PM
I think he's still banned or he was anyway. Cant say i miss his posts about how his 11 year old girl friend is treating him badly

epo
05-03-05, 06:41 PM
i do miss neil sometimes he wernt all that bad just a bit daft with his post and didnt engage his brain before typing

scott.parker
05-03-05, 06:45 PM
lol he was on msn to me the other night peed up sending me vids of his cruise site bowling..

Nick
05-03-05, 06:56 PM
i do miss neil sometimes he wernt all that bad just a bit daft with his post and didnt engage his brain before typing

LMFAO

the classic "I fooking hate trisha , She looks like a fooking monkey" post.. i couldn't stop laughing at how blatently rascist he was being, he obviously never made the connection

srs1
05-03-05, 08:42 PM
well, all i can say is it is close.

Rach
06-03-05, 03:09 AM
huh?

:?

scott.parker
06-03-05, 03:38 AM
well, all i can say is it is close.

You know rach too things that almost touch :lol:

Riggy
06-03-05, 10:39 AM
^^ roflmao :lol:

you were on the ball there werent you scott

scott.parker
06-03-05, 05:09 PM
^^ roflmao :lol:

you were on the ball there werent you scott

Dam im getting the hang of pished up posting affter a year and a bit now :lol:

I carnt remember posting it,lol i was a bit shap still though.

Scott