PDA

View Full Version : My day today .. ohh and last nite ....

raza
01-03-05, 04:25 PM
(Monday) Well yestaday i was at the bank paying some debt off .. got a phone call of my sister "ryan i got u a job to do " i was like ok ill do it ... So got home asked what it was ... my next door neighbour got broke in too and he wanted me to make him a fence at the back so no one can get over his wall .. So i gave him a price of ?300 not bad for materals as well .. so went to b and q got all the shit ?170 went to pick up the stuff in the car put it on roof rack .. No rope :| so we had to cellotape it :| 10 pannels and 12 posts and drive 15 mph all the way home (7 miles) nearly lost it around the roundabout had to get out and stick more tape on .. .. (tuesday) Got up at 8 and started to cut down the trees in the blokes Garden .. Didnt relise they was so much i must have chopped down about 4 tone of trees his garden is full of them god knows what i am going to do with them all managed to get 3 pannels and 4 posts up as well as chopping down shit loads aof trees... so just on a break as my hands are blistered as hell .. Also last nite i got a Arc welder from b and q was bored so got a cheap one to see if i can weld .. so got it in the shed last nite could not find no metal so i decided to weld my socket set Lol i managed to weld 11 peices togeather each one got better and better ... So should be able to wel my own car soon if i get any holes apperaing :D so thats my last two days been rather ectic

Jack
01-03-05, 04:38 PM
So you can weld up some rust on your car, but if there's any bolts to undo you're buggered :lol: :wink:

Alex
01-03-05, 04:43 PM
what do you mean by "make him a fence". You can buy fence pannels that are good quality for pennies these days.

raza
01-03-05, 05:26 PM
yeas i did buy pannels ... if u read it properley 10 Pannels..

and i have a dremmel too :$ do i can cut bolts :D

epo
01-03-05, 05:39 PM
sod a dremmel
grinders are the future :lol:

the sri wont need welding for a long time :wink:

raza
01-03-05, 05:59 PM
exaust does i found a little blow in a old weld . but fuck taking that off:D need a grinder mite go get one later

Riggy
01-03-05, 06:33 PM
lol so you straped a roof rack to the sri and put loads of fench pannels on it lol :lol: :lol:

and welding a car will be a lot harder then welding a socket set together lol :lol:

raza
01-03-05, 07:56 PM
Nooooooooo not my Sri i used my bro in laws Orion:P and i will get the hang of welding eventually

Nick
01-03-05, 09:07 PM
Got up at 8 and started to cut down the trees in the blokes Garden .. Didnt relise they was so much i must have chopped down about 4 tone of trees his garden is full of them god knows what i am going to do with them all managed to get 3 pannels

hmm i take it you checked with the council that any of the tree's in his garden aren't protected by a TPO ?

if you've cutt down a TPO'd tree, your liable to go to prison, unlucky.

Jack
01-03-05, 09:13 PM
if you've cutt down a TPO'd tree, your liable to go to prison, unlucky.
Isn't it.

raza
01-03-05, 09:15 PM
i doubt it as his dad planted the trees some .... hmmm 60 years ago somthing like that i did ask :)

Nick
01-03-05, 09:18 PM
lol i think you'l find that the coucil/environment agency kinda like to decide on their own accord what makes a tree protected by a TPO.

60 years is quite along time ago

Philsutton
01-03-05, 09:19 PM
fuck the trees, if its in your way cut it down. Ive done it plenty of times

raza
01-03-05, 09:22 PM
I dont really care i am doing the old guy a favour .. he is 81 been broken in to 4 times in the past 5 months and it happened to him yestaday at 11 am got through back window and just trashed his house . and took nothing . So he came round and asked my mum if she could help him out so she asked me so im doing it for him , just felt sorry for the guy so hopefully the fence will stop theiving little bastards getting in his garden once the carpet grips and barbwire is on the top they wont be getting over

Nick
01-03-05, 09:24 PM
lol i just thought i'd warn you, as i said, it carries the prison scentence (you'd be unlucky to actually get put in prison)

raza
01-03-05, 09:27 PM
they can always grow back just had to shop the 1000 branches what was in the way got the blisters to prove it =(

srs1
01-03-05, 09:27 PM
i agree with phil, if its in the way. cut it away!

Philsutton
01-03-05, 09:29 PM
well if you want to stop people jumping his fence then get some land mines bury them tactically in the lawn and put some nails on the other side pointing up, also dont forget the broken glass glued to the top of the fence so that it rips open their testicles when they climb over.
They need to learn the hard way, a reason why they shouldnt do it again. no better reason than having your testicles hanging off.

Jack
01-03-05, 09:33 PM
Or alternatively get Tony Martin to camp out in your back garden.

....for those that don't know who he is, clicky. (http://www.tonymartinsupportgroup.org)

srs1
01-03-05, 09:40 PM
lol i think you'l find that the coucil/environment agency kinda like to decide on their own accord what makes a tree protected by a TPO.

you got any pics of examples of these trees.
possibly take a pic of your car parked next to one.

now is that a top idea or what!
:idea:
:turn-l:

Philsutton
01-03-05, 09:44 PM
good idea sean i think we should all have a group photo shoot with the recently deceased trees, just to rub it in the faces of the lay about tree huggers.

raza
01-03-05, 09:50 PM
i will take a pic tomoz of the ones piled up and pics of the ones at the back of my garden what are the same size as his old ones

Philsutton
01-03-05, 09:58 PM
http://www.britell.com/graphic/hugger.jpg
you think they have jobs

Riggy
01-03-05, 10:07 PM

you got any pics of examples of these trees.
possibly take a pic of your car parked next to one.

now is that a top idea or what!
:idea:
:turn-l:

like this mate

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/riggy4/nick1.jpg

Jack
01-03-05, 10:12 PM
*cough*pic schlaaaaagggg!*cough*!!

Philsutton
01-03-05, 10:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/j829nick/IMG_0652.jpg
looks like nick has beat us all to it

srs1
01-03-05, 10:20 PM
dammm you phil.
i did all the ground work there and you steal my glory!

Riggy
01-03-05, 10:21 PM
hahaha :lol:

Nick
02-03-05, 12:23 PM
LMFAO lol... that isn't my car !

anyways, TPO - Tree Protection Order isn't really a special tree. It's just a tree that the council don't want you to cutt down, some are really special old trees, but some you couldn't understand why they are TPO'd. I even had to annotate a TPO'd tree the other day that was dead !

most, if not all, of the tree's in the above pic will be protected, as that's a site of special scientific interest !

oh and it doesn't matter who's land the tree's are on.best way to avoid it is ask them if your land has any protected trees, if they say no, cutt them down before they come out and assess them.

dan_mk1
02-03-05, 12:33 PM
Tree hugger!

Nick
02-03-05, 12:42 PM
lol tree hugger

i'm an architectural technician so it's an aspect of my drawings that i have to know about, apart from that i have nothing to do with trees.

srs1
02-03-05, 01:27 PM
that still seems alot of info to know, but as its job related.
we'll let you off.

anyway, the tree's are gone.

Nick
02-03-05, 01:33 PM
god that's just the start of it, wanna hear about radon protection sumps ? lmao

raza
02-03-05, 01:45 PM
well the fence is up now and trees are gone :D got ?125 for doing it took me about 10 hours so not bad all in all im happy and im sure he is now no theiving fuckers can get in his garden

Philsutton
02-03-05, 01:45 PM
radon protection sumps
whats that then, sounds like nerd talk to me. lol

Nick
02-03-05, 01:52 PM
lol simply, large amounts of the Uk are covered by rock that exerts radon up into the atmosphere.

When you build a house, you've gotta put in sumps that collect and tap off the radon so that it doesn't collect and sit inside your home, which could be quite dangerous. plus u have to put radon barriers in the walls.

Philsutton
02-03-05, 01:57 PM
oh yeah i do know about that, ah well

Nick
02-03-05, 02:10 PM
NERD ! lol :-)

Philsutton
02-03-05, 02:21 PM
i may be a nerd but for different reasons other than tree hugging

http://www.islandentertainmentsonline.com/acatalog/nerd%20specs.jpg
this is a true nerd, he can tell you any line from any star trek episode and tell you who said it. These people you must aviod at all costs.

Nick
02-03-05, 02:23 PM
is that burgo pre-hair ?

Philsutton
02-03-05, 02:27 PM
nah i dont think so, the nerd shall be refered to as "the nerd" from now on