PDA

View Full Version : digi dash stuff

Ash
01-03-05, 12:23 AM
can i get the choke light to come on, on my digi dash. i wired it up as the novaland.com guide sed and it controled the oil pressure dofer?

the indicators light up fine untill u turn on the head lights and they both flash as well as the full beam light, i've run wires from the indicators stalks to the dash as it made buzzing noises wired into the nova loom.

i have an 8v dash and a sender with 'AK' on it, and the speedo doesnt work, is this the write sender? coz i swapped it for an 'AH' one which also didnt work? i guess one was/is bust but which one.

cheers

dan-hipgrave
01-03-05, 03:51 PM
For my digi dash i wired the choke light to the engine management light, so that came on when the choke was out..

For the speedo, try flicking the little red switch at the top of the dash, as i have heard that this switches between 8v and 16v, but have also heard it is for different tyre sizes, but either way it will give a different speedo reading.

Aragorn
01-03-05, 03:59 PM
we need to know if the speedo is not working at all or reading wrongly - 2 very different scenarios

it sounds like youve wired the trailer light black wire into the 12v on the loom along with the rest of the black wires

Ash
01-03-05, 09:10 PM
no the speedo didn't/doesnt change at all, and i no which is the trailer telltale and cut it short.