PDA

View Full Version : up for raffle wide arch gsi!!! wow do u want it for only ?10

gsigeorgie
28-02-05, 10:29 PM
right then here we go, i have so many people saying they want this car but cant afford it untill such and such a date, i really need to get rid asap so this way everyone who thinks they cant afford now can!! i have decided to hold a raffle for my car. the maximum amount of people to enter is 200 this way i get what i want for this car and you or sum 1 else could get it for only ?10. this is serious and no joke, the raffle wont be drawn untill 200 people have enterd, you can buy as many tickets as you want or just one. you can also pay securly through paypal for proof of payment, upon payment you will be issued with a full recipt and raffle number sigend by me and will be notified to how many more people we are waiting for untill the raffle can be drawn, i will also list this daily on the website as well as the names of the people that have enterd, as soon as i have reached 200 then i will notifiy everyone that i am drawing the winning ticket and you can either all gather at mine for it or just wait for the results to be posted on here, choice is yours, if for any reason after you brought a ticket change your mind then a full refund will be given and your ticket will be void for the raffle, if you have any queries then please contact me ethier by email at gsigeorgie@aol.com or by pm @novaload good luck