PDA

View Full Version : 1.0 -How do you drive yours?

*^Nicola^*
28-02-05, 12:15 AM
Hi!

I own a 1.0 Nova and just started driving about in it after it sitting on the drive for three months.
Anyhow - it has four gears and seems very sluggish and looses power quicky when going uphill ( even slight inclines) in third gear. It aslo will only go into fourth gear when doing about 45mph on a flat road - which means heardly ever,most of the roads are 30 road my way so I'm mostly driving in third gear. Is this normal?

I'm actually a learner driver :oops: and learning in a brand new Citroen Saxo which is much easier to drive than my Nova. You can be at 30mph in 4th gear etc no problem and in the Nova I feel I have to change down gears and up one by one, in my learner car you can changeup 1st to 3rd no bother but certainley not in the Nova.

Any thoughts?

burgo
28-02-05, 12:18 AM
your nova is 4 speed so the ratios are much longer compared to the saxo which is why you can use lower gears in the saxo. 30 in 3rd is normal for a 4 speed so dont worry about it

Adam
28-02-05, 12:19 AM
The saxo probably has more power and gears than the 1.0L nova, so that could be why you can be in 4th at 30mph. Is the saxo also a diesel by any chance?
In my 1.4 astra i can go in 4th at 30mph, but usually don't bother due to a lack of power to accelerate.
I stick in 3rd to about 40ish normally.

The saxo will seem easier to drive cus it will have abs, power steering, and a load of other electronic gizmos driving for you, wheras the nova has steering wheel, bit of plastic(i.e dashboard), then the wheels :lol:

If its being sitting then it could do with an oil change and service to make sure its running at best.

Stick with the nova, its a real car :wink: :D

boredbloke
28-02-05, 08:56 AM
^^^^^

yeah saxo's suck ass

Philsutton
28-02-05, 11:23 AM
nobody likes a saxo

Stuart
28-02-05, 11:38 AM
both of you are on strike 2 of a warning.

behave

scott.parker
28-02-05, 01:25 PM
both of you are on strike 2 of a warning.

behave

ohh the allways whatching eye :lol: :lol:

srs1
28-02-05, 01:51 PM
big brother is watching you (big stu anyway)

you have to remember nicola, the nova is an old car compared to the saxo, so it will have more power etc as it is newer.

dont threat about it. just enjoy having your own car once you pass your test.

good luck with it!

NickWalliams
28-02-05, 02:12 PM
Try driving a 2.0 nova anything below 2k and it judders like mad :lol:

30mph 2nd gear!

scott.parker
28-02-05, 02:19 PM

30mph 2nd gear!

humm,sean do you have this problem? i dont :lol:

No it's as burgo said,lol for once he gave some good advise :roll:

Scott

srs1
28-02-05, 02:21 PM
i do actually scott.
but i know its because the afm sensor or the throttle is out. it was like that last time.
when i slow down in a high gear it jumps a little.
so have to down shift to keep it running smooth.
but thats an excuse for me to accelerate quicker away.

SRimon
28-02-05, 03:36 PM
I don't find it tooooooo bad...

1st is pointless, 2nd is ok 3rd is pointless, and i find 4th pulls quite well, well it'll pull 85 on 16s which isn't bad imo :wink:

burgo
28-02-05, 06:42 PM

30mph 2nd gear!

humm,sean do you have this problem? i dont :lol:

No it's as burgo said,lol for once he gave some good advise :roll:

Scott :cry: not very nice

Snowface
28-02-05, 06:55 PM
tb's are what you need, tickover at 600rpm and poodle around town at 1krpm. lol.

1.0's are slow because they are 1.0's.
there is little you can do to make them noticabley better.
Perhaps consider swapping for a 1.2 (carb) as they are cheap to insure and a bit later on you can do some cool mods to perk it up a bit.

Jack
28-02-05, 07:03 PM
I'm actually a learner driver ... in my learner car you can changeup 1st to 3rd no bother

Erm...? They're teaching you to block change UP gears? :?

dan16v
28-02-05, 07:04 PM
my 16v nova was fine at low speeds no judder at all! why should it?

if i was learning at 17 id much rather have a saxo, alot less hassle than a nova, better mpg and more comfort+ you know it will start in the morning unlike carb'd novas :lol:

srs1
28-02-05, 10:45 PM
tb's are what you need, tickover at 600rpm and poodle around town at 1krpm. lol.

Perhaps consider swapping for a 1.2 (carb) as they are cheap to insure and a bit later on you can do some cool mods to perk it up a bit.

:o

:roll:

yes carbs are the future.
but let the girl learn to drive first.
always been said but
"you got to learn to walk before you can run"

*^Nicola^*
28-02-05, 10:47 PM
Ok thanks for the replies.

R.E Block changing up - of course they teach that! It's the preferred method of drving these days, provided your (modern) car can do it. It's a lot easier and quicker when crossing a large junction or moving off on a straight road, 1 to 3 is mostly what I do when traffic allows. It is old fashioned to think you need to change up and down gear by gear. Thats how people used to be taught, but thats the way cars used to be built I guess.

Aragorn
28-02-05, 11:01 PM
the point is your supposed to be out of 1st at 10mph and there aint no way any car will be happy in 3rd at 10mph

my 1600 doesnt even like 2nd at 10mph

only way u could possibly to 1st to 3rd was if u pulled all the way upto about 20mph in 1st gear, which when im driving normally i would do anyway, but when learning and sitting test etc? no way, i'd have got roasted if i'd revved his car over 3500rpm lol

i could maybe understand 2nd to 4th as its a bit easier to get 30mph outta 2nd gear and drop it streight into 4th but certainly not 1st to 3rd

and the reason your nova doesnt like 30 in 4th is that the saxo is 5 speed your 4th will be similar gearing to the saxos 5th, try shoving the saxo into 5th at 30 and u'll find it does the same thing as the nova does, ie dies

*^Nicola^*
28-02-05, 11:07 PM
NO, I don't mean change to 3rd at 10mph, more like 20 or so I do 1st to 3rd all the time in the Saxo away from traffic lights. The car doesn't rev loads :o . I will check the revs when I have my next lesson I'm failry certain it isn't 3500rpm.

Adam
28-02-05, 11:13 PM
but when learning and sitting test etc? no way, i'd have got roasted if i'd revved his car over 3500rpm lol

Yeah its not recommended stressing the car on your test.
I got a minor on my test for bouncing me instructors corsa off the limiter :lol:

He said he let me off tho, as it is seeing as uneccessarily stressing the engine.

burgo
28-02-05, 11:20 PM
on of the reasons they teach you to block change now especially changing down is that brakes are much cheaper than a clutch, that was my instructors excuse any way

Stuart
28-02-05, 11:24 PM
i was always taught to block shift down as you generally decelerate faster than you accelerate (in reagualr mincing driving)

i bet if you block shift up during your test you'd fail

srs1
28-02-05, 11:24 PM
i was told that also burgo.

burgo
28-02-05, 11:27 PM
i was told that also burgo. surely not i cant be right twice in the same post lol, what is the world coming to

Adam
28-02-05, 11:31 PM
i was always taught to block shift down as you generally decelerate faster than you accelerate (in reagualr mincing driving)

I think you would fail doing a block change up as you will need pretty high rpm in say 1st gear to shift to 3rd.

And Burgo, thats what my instructor told me as well. Brakes are cheaper than a new clutch/gearbox.

scott.parker
01-03-05, 12:05 AM
Here is a tricky one(dont try this untill your experianced though) you can change up gears buy getting the revs just right,not even using the clutch,you need to know the car well though :wink:

Scott

burgo
01-03-05, 12:52 AM
thats easy to do scott, its usually between 2-2.5k rpm that it does it

scott.parker
01-03-05, 12:55 AM
Yes its easy to do if you know the car and you know how to do it,but other wise you telling me you could do it in any car?

Scott

burgo
01-03-05, 01:15 AM
it would take a couple of mins to find the point but yes i could probably do it in any car

NickWalliams
01-03-05, 09:11 AM
my 16v nova was fine at low speeds no judder at all! why should it?

if i was learning at 17 id much rather have a saxo, alot less hassle than a nova, better mpg and more comfort+ you know it will start in the morning unlike carb'd novas :lol:

The c20xe is renowned for its low down juddering.

8)

scott.parker
01-03-05, 11:46 AM
The only judder i get is from my lovly padel clutch gripping :lol:

Scott

NickWalliams
01-03-05, 12:46 PM
Well I been in a few xe's and they all have suffer from low down gear bounce.

An induction kit makes it worse too.

Try lettin ur car go on its own (take your foot off the throttle)

:lol:

Philsutton
01-03-05, 12:47 PM
you want to try it when you've got different cams in, the fucker jerks all over the place

Jack
01-03-05, 01:42 PM

I think you would fail doing a block change up as you will need pretty high rpm in say 1st gear to shift to 3rd.
I thought the idea was to get the revs to the mid point of the next gear when changing up for "normal" driving, so to go from 1st to third would push the revs up too high in first? I was taught first is really only used just for a standing start to get you going.

Snowface
01-03-05, 03:00 PM

:o

:roll:

yes carbs are the future.
but let the girl learn to drive first.
always been said but
"you got to learn to walk before you can run"

yeah, being sarcastic hence the 'lol'.

If you're doing 20mph in 1st on a nova you'd be doing about 4k rpm which is a bit more than normal driving, i prefer changing about 2k rpm then letting second take you up to speed.

ESXrugbyplaya17
01-03-05, 04:38 PM
i drive a 1.2 carb and i dnt take it out of second for ne thing less than 45 wen im pushin it mine will do 70 in second up to 90 in third and up to 115 in fourth so dont worry about it im actually surprised my gearbox has lasted me this long lol

Snowface
01-03-05, 05:15 PM
yeah cause the torque on those 1.2's is crazy!

Philsutton
01-03-05, 05:22 PM
to get those sorts of speeds in each gear you must be holding on to them for weeks

NovaloadedAgain
01-03-05, 05:48 PM
Lol, I had a 1.0, It was pants! I had the engine changed for a 1.2 carb, It was my first car, & I had been used to driving a 1.0 Micra, It was only quicker coz it was 16v & 5 speed. Although my 1.2 4 speed, Lol, Was actually quite quick, Would beat my new Nova off the lights for a few seconds.
Carbs are easy to get goin in the morning...Especially when you got twins :D , I never have any probs, There alittle rough at times to say the least. I miss my car, Its at the sprayers for a week! :(

ESXrugbyplaya17
01-03-05, 05:54 PM
nah mines not as easy to start in morning she hates the cold weather but once ive given her a couple of minutes shes fine. one thing i do hate is that bloddy horible m1 dash and my driver seat is well and truly knackerd and i need lower and stiffer suspension

Nick
01-03-05, 06:09 PM
i drive a 1.2 carb and i dnt take it out of second for ne thing less than 45 wen im pushin it mine will do 70 in second up to 90 in third and up to 115 in fourth so dont worry about it im actually surprised my gearbox has lasted me this long lol

hmm i drive a 1.2 carb and let's compare things for a minute...

I take it out of second when doing a max of 35, as there is no need to go thrashing the hell out of it for no need, people just think your a shaft

there is no chance on earth of it doing 70mph in second

there is no chance on earth of it doing 90mph in 3rd

and there is no chance of it even going near 115mph in 4th.

and i have a digidash

epo
01-03-05, 06:25 PM
Here is a tricky one(dont try this untill your experianced though) you can change up gears buy getting the revs just right,not even using the clutch,you need to know the car well though :wink:

Scott

fords are best for this imo

also my dad bolloxed works pick up doing this after regular abuse

Jack
01-03-05, 06:25 PM
there is no chance on earth of it doing 70mph in second

there is no chance on earth of it doing 90mph in 3rd

and there is no chance of it even going near 115mph in 4th.
Could be indicated. Bear in mind how crap nova speedos are, my old hatch indicated 120 a few times, but was probably only a snip over 100

and i have a digidash
wellll OOoooOOOoOO! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Adam
01-03-05, 07:41 PM
[quote=-Nick]and i have a digidash
wellll OOoooOOOoOO! :lol: :lol: :wink:
I think Nick pointed out he had a digidash because they are v.accurate compared to nova speedos, so he can see the true speed. :wink:

Snowface
01-03-05, 08:16 PM
i don't think its just the analogue dials on nova's that make their speedo's inaccurate.

The actual sender on the gearbox is probably not entireley accurate.

Aragorn
02-03-05, 10:31 AM
my digidash seems pretty accurate going on rpm and gearing vs its readout

as for shifting without clutch, theres not some magic rpm for it, u just need to match the rpm of the new gear, if your at 4000 in 2nd and go for third third will be at around 2000rpm for the same speed, hold the selector against the synchro and when the rpms match it will pop in

u can do the same when down shifting by pulling it into neutral, reving the engine past the rpm for the gear u want and letting off the gas while holding the selector against the synchro

u will cause premature wear on the synchros/baulk rings by doing this however

Stuart
02-03-05, 11:01 AM
i don't think its just the analogue dials on nova's that make their speedo's inaccurate.

The actual sender on the gearbox is probably not entireley accurate.

how can a gear driven shaft be inaccurate? lol it only turns every 4 teeth or something? lol

Nick
02-03-05, 12:12 PM
it is the anolgue needle....

if you look it just turns on a silly little coiled peice of metal, acting like a spring...

maybe when it was new it was ok, but years of constant stretching/compressing will bound to knock it out of calibration slightly.

it's like any cheap spring, when put under potential engergy it never returns exactly to it's original position

dunova
02-03-05, 12:37 PM
it is the anolgue needle....

if you look it just turns on a silly little coiled peice of metal, acting like a spring...

maybe when it was new it was ok, but years of constant stretching/compressing will bound to knock it out of calibration slightly.

it's like any cheap spring, when put under potential engergy it never returns exactly to it's original position

Only if its taken past its yield point :wink: Which leads me to believe that this wouldnt be the cause for the innacuracy (unless the inaccuracy was there from new, which it may well have been).

Nick
02-03-05, 12:39 PM
but over 14 years any metal is bound to distrort/stretch whatever you'd like to call it, after being constantly compressed, un compressed, compressed , uncompressed.

Also, by the sounds of it (120mph in 4th) it probably was taken past it's yield point lol !

dunova
02-03-05, 12:46 PM
I suppose if someone had the clocks out at some point and turned the speedo by hand they could have majorly distorted it-especially if its reading 120 in fooking 4th :lol:

I'd never take my gsi past 70 in 3rd. And i have a digi dash lol.

Nick
02-03-05, 12:48 PM
exactly my point

dan_mk1
02-03-05, 12:50 PM
I suppose if someone had the clocks out at some point and turned the speedo by hand they could have majorly distorted it-especially if its reading 120 in fooking 4th :lol:

I'd never take my gsi past 70 in 3rd. And i have a digi dash lol.

Fuck that! Denny's GTE does off the rev clock in every gear for some reason :lol:

Freak car that...

hendrix
02-03-05, 12:50 PM
Springs obey something called hookes law where the relative change in dimension (strain) is proportional to the applied stress. However if the spring exceeds a certain limit called the elastic limit then it will not return to its original position when the stress is removed. I guess after years of wear and tear that these springs wont recoil to their original position once the stress is removerd therefore making you seem like you are goin faster than you really are. mine seems to have that problem i.e 33mph when only doin 30 and 77mph is 70. Measured it on GPS. Mind you a guy i kno has a brand new landrover and his speedo is already out by about 2mph at 70. maybe its just a thing that happens to all speedos of similar design over time

Nick
02-03-05, 12:53 PM
wohoo hookes law.. i knew the name but didn't want to explain it as i couldn't quite remember all the ins and outs

thanks hendrix, that was exactly what i was trying to say

hendrix
02-03-05, 12:59 PM
no problem, i knew doin a physics degree would one day become of some use :lol:
Im guessin that after puttin a digi dash in this should eliminate the problem of over-reading speedos from dodgy springs but then there will be an error from the different wheel sizes found on most novas :wink:

dunova
02-03-05, 01:01 PM
no problem, i knew doin a physics degree would one day become of some use
Im guessin that after puttin a digi dash in this should eliminate the problem of over-reading speedos from dodgy springs but then there will be an error from the different wheel sizes found on most novas

Hence why i went for Astra gsi alloys with an astra gsi digi clock. Cant go wrong :wink: Oh and they look mint too :D

Snowface
02-03-05, 02:59 PM
Pooh! :?
So are we saying digidash's are 100% accurate? (wheel size exempt)

Philsutton
02-03-05, 03:03 PM
nothing in 100% accurate, all measuring equipment has a error margin some more than others

epo
02-03-05, 05:24 PM
if digi dash's are 100% accurate then that means my sri can do 127mph before the limiter kicks in

Adam
02-03-05, 06:04 PM
As phil said you won't really get anything 100% accurate, all speedos etc will have calibration errors, just some more than others.

*^Nicola^*
02-03-05, 06:37 PM
I had my lesson today,and I did the 1st to 3rd gear change lots of times and looked at the revs. 1500, not screaming, in 1st changed to 3rd no problem. I asked my instructor about doing in on test and he said yes you can and should definatley(providing traffic allows etc).

Remember I was talking about doing in a brand new Citroen Saxo, my Nova would NOT be able to do it no way.

Aragorn
03-03-05, 09:57 AM
so your going from 1500rpm in 1st to 3rd?

just looked up some gearing info:

1500rpm in 1st gear is approx 8mph?

8mph in 2nd gear is 1000rpm (ie idle speed)

8mph in 3rd gear is 600rpm

why the fuck would u want to drop the engine down there

the gearbox is there for a reason - the manufacturer put 2nd gear there because it was intended to be used,
shifting into 2nd at 8mph is bad enough because the engine has no power at idle meaning u need to use more throttle and this causes it to get coked up
shifting into 3rd at 8 means the engine is dropping BELOW its minimum recommended RPM and is on the verge of stalling, you'll need to use EVEN more throttle to get it to accellerate up to a safe speed (30) and it will take longer

labouring an engine is not good for it, imo revving the balls off a fully warmed up engine is better than sitting at 60% throttle at 1000rpm trying to ge tthe speed upto 30mph

your instructor is an idiot if he thinks thats good or safe driving, mine always seemed to use the idea that u need to safely get upto speed as quickly as possible - go from a 30 to 60 and uve gotta get the boot down and get it wound up to 60, they WILL fail u if u drive too slowly and take too long to bring the car upto speed

one of my mates failed becuase he was on a single lane road, missed the nat speed limit sign, and sat at 40 along it.

reason for fail? instructor decided he wasnt confident enough becuase he didnt take the car upto the speed limit

driving slowly is just as dangerous if not MORE dangerous overall than driving too quickly as it causes other drivers to get frustrated and they end up making rash decisions which could result in an accident.

my dad was pulled a few years back, officers question: "why are u driving so slowly?" he was doing 28 in a 30. they told him to drive faster and let him on his way

ive never heard of something as stupid as this block upshifting in my life and hope that u wqill realise this is not how to drive

i had a mate who used to think if he went round a roundabout in 4th gear he'd be going faster when he came out the other side, i left him standing in my 1.0 and he was in a 1.3vvti yaris

moral of the story? drive the car properly!

Stuart
03-03-05, 10:56 AM
if block shiting was the way forwards then rally cars, F1, btcc etc wouldnt bother spending millions on sequential gearboxes with 20ms or less shift times lol

*^Nicola^*
03-03-05, 11:10 AM
ive never heard of something as stupid as this block upshifting in my life and hope that u wqill realise this is not how to drive

moral of the story? drive the car properly!

whatever :roll:

hendrix
03-03-05, 11:27 AM
lol calm down peeps!!! :lol:
the only block shifting i was taught was 5th to 3rd or 4th to 2nd

scott.parker
03-03-05, 11:56 AM
I agree with Kev the gears are there for a reason,so use them.

I was told the same thing that you should get the car upto the seed limit as quick as posble but under control..

Scott

NovaloadedAgain
03-03-05, 12:33 PM
I passed a year and a half ago now, I was aswell told to get to the speed limit quickly but controlled. & down shifting like what you have suggested was what I was told to do when slowing down when coming down (Speed wise) quickly, As it controls the car more.

The way your being taught to drive seems to be very wrong. We all drive differently once we've passed, We all get used to our cars & drive in a way which is comfortable for ourselves & what feels right for the car.

I think the main point Nicola is Double check with someone else that what he's sayin is passable. We're all posting coz we want you to pass. But wouldnt want you to have wasted money coz of an idiot instructor. Wouldnt hurt to do a couple of lessons with another school, See what they say. Good luck.

Jack
03-03-05, 01:29 PM
I think the main point Nicola is Double check with someone else that what he's sayin is passable. We're all posting coz we want you to pass. But wouldnt want you to have wasted money coz of an idiot instructor. Wouldnt hurt to do a couple of lessons with another school, See what they say. Good luck.
Well said that man 8)

lol @ camb's typo of "shifting" :lol:

Nick
03-03-05, 04:02 PM
3 block shift-ups will earn you 3 minors for improper use of gears (they wont give you any 2nd chances, because you'r doing it intentionally, they'd let you of with a high revving change once, because it's just a human error)

3 minors for improper use of gears earns you a major for improper use of gears

a major for improper use of gears earns you a ticket home in the passenger seat.

Jack
03-03-05, 04:25 PM
Or a ticket with him:

http://www.stuffandnonsense.co.uk/archives/images/blakey.jpg

epo
03-03-05, 05:55 PM
Or a ticket with him:

i hate you butler

scott.parker
03-03-05, 07:16 PM
Or a ticket with him:

i hate you butler

LMAO on the busses,qulity old no politicaly correct films :lol:

Lukeo
03-03-05, 07:27 PM
yer yer i have a nova 1.0 an i kno wot u mean m8 an yer the 4 gears iz pritty shit. if u want it to feel fast then keep in a lower gear 4 longer but makin sure u arent making ur beuty nova screamin! also i kno im gunna get a hefty nag from novaload an im soz 4 saying this :cry: , but i agree that saxos r a french piece ov total rub! soz novaload!

Don't hate tha Playa hate tha Game!

dan_mk1
03-03-05, 08:17 PM
yer yer i have a nova 1.0 an i kno wot u mean m8 an yer the 4 gears iz pritty s**t. if u want it to feel fast then keep in a lower gear 4 longer but makin sure u arent making ur beuty nova screamin! also i kno im gunna get a hefty nag from novaload an im soz 4 saying this :cry: , but i agree that saxos r a french piece ov total rub! soz novaload!

What game am I suppose to be hating? the high revving 1ltr crew? lol

Lukeo
03-03-05, 08:20 PM
dan_mk1 shut it u nonse

nah its a quote from a rapper.

an get that clio off ere its novaload bruv

epo
03-03-05, 08:26 PM
dan_mk1 shut it u nonse

yippe another chav joins novaload
why can dan not come on this site because he drives a clio :?

General Baxter
03-03-05, 08:39 PM
lies all lies, :wink:

i block shift 1st to 4th on a 5 speed box

the limiter is around 11,000rpm by that time im doing 30mph and i shift it into 4th and sits nice at 4500rpm, it idles at 900rpm

its a long thread, i thought i better make a post :oops:

Adam
03-03-05, 08:47 PM
dan_mk1 shut it u nonse

You will notice that a lot of veteran/senior members don't drive novas :wink:
i don't :wink:

Look what baxter drives, "A bitchin banging love car" :roll: :lol:

Nick
03-03-05, 08:54 PM
yer yer i have a nova 1.0 an i kno wot u mean m8 an yer the 4 gears iz pritty s**t. if u want it to feel fast then keep in a lower gear 4 longer but makin sure u arent making ur beuty nova screamin! also i kno im gunna get a hefty nag from novaload an im soz 4 saying this :cry: , but i agree that saxos r a french piece ov total rub! soz novaload!

in english -

Hello there, in reply to your original post, I currently own a 1.0 vauxhall nova. I can understand your point, and i agree witht he fact that it has a 4 speed gearbox can be very Annoying at certain occasions. If you would like to feel like your car is going faster, try keeping it in a lower gear than neccessary, thus looking like me, a complete and utter Gimp. But be careful that you are not exceeding your veichles pre-set rev limit, or recommended limit. I know that by now i've probably earnt myself a hefty, if not permanent ban , i'm very sorry to say this, but i really am a complete idiot - Thankyou for your time

dont just hate me, hate all my friends

novaload1

NickWalliams
03-03-05, 09:10 PM
below.

NickWalliams
03-03-05, 09:11 PM

in english -

Hello there, in reply to your original post, I currently own a 1.0 vauxhall nova. I can understand your point, and i agree witht he fact that it has a 4 speed gearbox can be very Annoying at certain occasions. If you would like to feel like your car is going faster, try keeping it in a lower gear than neccessary, thus looking like me, a complete and utter Gimp. But be careful that you are not exceeding your veichles pre-set rev limit, or recommended limit. I know that by now i've probably earnt myself a hefty, if not permanent ban , i'm very sorry to say this, but i really am a complete idiot - Thankyou for your time

novaload1

Nick you deserve "The Nerd" tag! :lol:

By the way I am not condoning the way of the Chav!

scott.parker
03-03-05, 09:12 PM
Luke take my hand,join me on the dark side,the way of the force! :lol:

Adam
03-03-05, 09:23 PM

in english -

novaload1

Nick you deserve "The Nerd" tag! :lol:

By the way I am not condoning the way of the Chav!

LOL
Yeah but Nick is speaking proper english there :wink:

Lukeo
03-03-05, 09:33 PM
Nah i aint a chav actually but i do admit i was asking to be called a Gimp and stuff Soz boyz

Jack
03-03-05, 11:36 PM
dan_mk1 shut it u nonse

yippe another chav joins novaload
why can dan not come on this site because he drives a clio :?
I'll take me and the Celica off then too! :lol: :roll:

dan_mk1
04-03-05, 12:17 AM
LOL!!!! Has he been banned yet?

Ricks
04-03-05, 12:31 AM
if all the lads with over 1000 posts werent on here i think it would be crap, all of them know what their talking about aswell so thats comes in handy we should be thankful to them just bare this in mind next time you ask for help.

Stuart
04-03-05, 08:42 AM
warning issued

people dont respond to his "mouthing off"

ANDYRACER
04-03-05, 02:11 PM
God how could u talk like a chav u sound like a prick. :evil:

Snowface
04-03-05, 05:59 PM
*In a non responsive way*

Its bad enough chav's having their own language.

Let alone letting them spill their filth over this site and corrupting the minds of innocent people.

lol.
:rant:

(take the above with a pinch of salt :wink: )

Stuart
04-03-05, 06:02 PM
did i not say something on the previous page?