PDA

View Full Version : Anyone help help help me!!

scott.parker
27-02-05, 10:21 PM
Can you help me out by looking at this and telling me the best way to do it,and if you know where i can get a T pece from??? :?

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=107182

Cheers

Scott

burgo
28-02-05, 12:06 AM
cant you just make a t-piece? its not that hard

scott.parker
28-02-05, 12:08 AM
cant you just make a t-piece? its not that hard

Oh alright how would you make a T pece to with stand the high presure creaated in the engine,and exp tank?? water tight,and strong!

Scott

burgo
28-02-05, 12:11 AM
get two bit of pipe one the right size for rad hose and one for the smaller pipe, the drill a hole big enough in the big pipe and weld the two together!!!

scott.parker
28-02-05, 12:22 AM
Luke thats a bigger ball ache then it is to find a T pece,lol im going to do it another way i have been told,it will be temp,then im getting a header tank with it added to it,a stainless one.

Scott

burgo
28-02-05, 12:28 AM
you just said you couldnt find a t-piece though lol, god you worse than baxter lol

scott.parker
28-02-05, 01:07 AM
Did i say i was using a T pece? no i said i will do it another way lol..

Dont ever compair me to baxter..

MARTIN KELSON
28-02-05, 02:17 PM
Hi mate,
You could go down the route of a Bailey header tank. Little expensive but i have seen some with 2 inlets at the top so you wouldn't need a T piece.
Think they would have to modify a normal Nova one for ya but have seen it done.

srs1
28-02-05, 02:18 PM
handbags at dawn lads

scott.parker
28-02-05, 02:29 PM
Hi mate,
You could go down the route of a Bailey header tank. Little expensive but i have seen some with 2 inlets at the top so you wouldn't need a T piece.
Think they would have to modify a normal Nova one for ya but have seen it done.

Hey martin,how's the car,yeah im thinking of getting either a bailey one or a Spec R one in stainless,and adding the second pipe for it for when i get the TB's,but Burt on pvg ahs set me right on a good temp yay of getting over it(i need not cut any pipes,this way there all good for the new header and tb's)

Scott

MARTIN KELSON
28-02-05, 03:01 PM
Hey martin,how's the car,yeah im thinking of getting either a bailey one or a Spec R one in stainless,and adding the second pipe for it for when i get the TB's,but Burt on pvg ahs set me right on a good temp yay of getting over it(i need not cut any pipes,this way there all good for the new header and tb's)

Scott
Cars ok thanks Scott. Sitting under cover in garage waiting for Pro-Alloy fuel tank being made then get it back on road April if weather gets better!!
Throttle Boddies or not you either need a twin inlet header tank or 'T' piece the hose. Mine is 'T'd as close to the rad as poss so its not so noticeable.

scott.parker
28-02-05, 03:13 PM
Ok well can you tell me where you got a T pece from thats the correct dia for the top rad pipe,and then reducing down to the dia of the small pipe?? cheers

Scott